Chapter 29 Part 2

So

I was originally planning to have a video in the media

BUT I LEARNED ONLY DAMN YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE ALLOWED.

TOO BAD YOU CANT SEE DARREN ESPANTO DANCING UPTOWN FUNK. WAHAHAHA

ANYWAY HERES THE DATE CHAPTER

Chapter 29 Part 2

Alyssa's POV

We are currently walking to the nearby cafe. We were allowed by ate so why not?

Flashback, 5 minutes ago

"Hey um Ate Jane? We have a-" Juan Karlos was gonna say when Darren cut him off. "Woah. Are you going to a date? What's with all the dresses and the polos?" Renren said while wiggling his eyebrows. I simply roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Ate Jane, I'm taking Alyssa on a date, can we have permission to go to the cafe?" Everybody suddenly shouted AYIEEEE.

"Oh you guys are together and you didn't tell me?!" She asks.

"Lol no, go. Run away! I mean, have fun!" She waves at us and we begin to walk.

"HAVE FUN!" Darren shouts. I smile.

End of chapter

LOL NO. END OF FLASHBACK

And then he faces me and asks me. "Um Alyssa, this is super awkward but can I.. Holdyourhand?" What? He said the last part in a jumble and I can't understand a thing he said.

"What? How to mand? Whaddya say?" "May. I. Hold. Your. Hand?" Oh I get it.

I faced to him in a blank expression, "no."

He quickly frowns. But I laugh, "of course you may silly! No need to ask it," and I hold his hand for him. He blushes.

Okay actually I'm literally fangirling deep inside. I'm actually surprised that I can keep my feelings on hold.

His hand is so warm. So comforting.

LOL NO IT ISNT, IT'S COLD AND ROUGH.

We arrived at a cafe shop. It was nice, also a restaurant.

We ordered the food. He was such a gentleman, he ordered it for me. And he keeps on cracking jokes that I get to cry because of laughing.

"Hey what is the real meaning of ASSUME?" He asks. "What?"

"When you make an ASS out of U and ME." I laugh even more. Hahahaha lol!

And then suddenly the waiter cut off the joy. "Sir, here is your receipt," I checked the total.

13, 625 pesos

Wow. Didn't know it will be that expensive. Um.. I checked my wallet. 1,000 pesos.. Shiiiiiiiz. But before I began to ask JK, he put 17,000 pesos on the table.

Wala eh, mayaman na.

"Thank you sir, be back for your change." The waiter said before leaving. I breathed a sigh of relief. Thank goodness I'm on a date. Or else I'm DEAD.

~~•••~~

We went to Dairy Queen after. I ordered a Kitkat Choco, he ordered Strawberry.

Don't ask why it's the opposite of what you expected.

Then we ate outside.

"Hey Aly?" "Yeah?"

"Remember when I really hated you?" Please don't remind me of that.

"What?" "I'm starting to regret it now," silence.

"Do you think if you never texted me, we won't be like this now?" I ask. "Nope. Definitely not. I might hang out with Trixie in that case," I laugh.

"Yeah. Thanks for texting me then, I guess.." But I was super shocked when he kissed my chocolate ice cream covered lips.

WOAH WOAH PDA, NOT COOL.

But PDA with Juan Karlos? That is another level.

"W-what was that for?" I asked when he pulled away. "I just wanted to let you know I love you, and always will," he says.

"You promise you will never, ever forget me?" I ask. I put out my pinky.

"I promise," then we do the pinky promise.

End Of Chapter

DONE AND DONE. SHORT BUT SO WHAT

SO I CHANGED THE COVER

HOPE YOU LIKE IT .. ?

THANKS TO wintergreen_ for it :)

BYE

xx, Aya