Chapter 13 Part 2

Author's Note:
Um.. hi guys. As you can see, I updated. Breath your sigh of reliefs; I have decided to keep my shitty story. Yup, be happy. Rejoice! Lol. Don't ask why I wrote that Author's Note tho, and respect my privacy. So I read your comments in the AN, And.. i wanna cry. Lol. But really! Your comments made my day :) which made this update. Peace mah Mofos ^_^
Keep Up The JK Love!

~Aya

Chapter 13 Part 2

Alyssa's POV

We (Me and Darren) went to where Ate Jane is, so that we can ask permission to go to the park. Ate Jane is in the kitchen, making some popcorn for the movie she and the girls will watch. It seems she has gotten pretty close to them, huh.

"Ate Jane? We have a question," we asked, at the same time, actually. I find it a bit cute. She looked at us, smiling. "Um.. c-can we go to the park? Just us, alone?" We said, biting our lip. We were both anxious. Who knows, she might not allow us. "Well.. you guys are already 13 years old, anyway... I trust in you. Sure, of course. Just as long as you come back in an hour or two, is that okay?" We smiled real big. Yes!

"Sure! Thank you, Ate!" And we were rushing to the exit of the resort in no time. It was exciting, to hang out with Darren. Just Darren. My new bestfriend.

"Haha! Well, that was easy!" I commented. Thank goodness we were already 13 years old, which added to the reasons why Ate Jane allowed us. "Of course, maybe it's because of my handsomeness, yeah? I'm mostly her favorite of all of us." Woah. Nice words, boy.

I stuck my tongue at him, "Bleh. Asa ka pa. Let's just go to the park, I'm excited to feel like a kid again," When I said that, Darren just laughed and walked in silence.

When we finally arrived to the park, it was like a school soccer field, except it has swings, a slide, a seesaw, and monkey bars. I giddily ran to the swings, playing on it, like a little kid. Darren just watched at me with amusement, because of my childish attitude.

And look, we actually have company.

"Hello, it seems like you guys are new here. I don't know your faces. I'm Tri-" the girl smiled at me, but stopped her sentence when she saw Darren. Of course.

"D.. D-Darren.. Espanto.." why am I not suprised. She looks like my age, after all. Darren smiled sheepishly, "well, um, hi there. This is my friend, Alyssa Santiago. What's your name?" Asked Darren.

The girl looked at Darren like he's a memory, and she's afraid he will disappear from her mind. "Ah.. A-agh! Um, y-yes. M-my name is Trixie Policarpio.. N-nice meeting you, Darren.. and Alyssa,"

Well, she seems nice. "So, Al? Let's go to the swings, shall we?" I smiled as Darren took my hand to the swings. Trixie looked at us, "Um, Darren? I have a question?" She asked.

Darren looked at her, "yes? What is it?" Trixie looked at me wierdly, I can't determine what it means.

"When you said that Alyssa is your friend, did you mean girlfriend? Is she your girlfriend, Darren Espanto?" I almost choked on my own saliva. What did she say?!

Me and Darren exchanged looks, and laughed out loud. "What the? Hahahaha no, of course not. We're just friends, no need to worry," I explained. "And besides, I can't have a girlfriend yet." Darren added.

Trixie looked relieved.. but embarassed. Hehe. "Oh.. is that so? Um.. sorry." She awkwardly shuffles to the swings where she was playing. I laughed and went to the slide.

"So, um.. w-what brings you here, Darren? And.. Alyssa?" Why is it that she has an And.. Alyssa whenever she is asking us questions? Is it like she forgets my name or so? That bi-

"Oh, well, Alyssa here, won a vacation with us, the Top 4 of The Voice Kids, and-" when Trixie heard that, she looked pale.

"T-Top 4?! Does that mean.. Juan Karlos Labajo is here?" Oooooof course. I'm getting tired of these fans.

"Uhh.. yeah?" Darren said, which resulted into screams, jumping, and fangirling from Trixie.

Darren and I went to the seesaws, and we played there. Darren played in the monkey swings after that. I talked with Trixie.

"So.. you're lucky huh?" Says Trixie suddenly.

"Uhh.. I guess? I think so," I say.

"How did you do it? You know.. hang out with two popular boys and two uberly cute girls?" Huh? Why is she asking?

"Um.. JK posted a contest in his Twitter account, and I joined, and I suprisingly won, so.. yeah," I say. I don't know why, but I feel really uncomfortable when I'm with her.

"Oh. That contest. I joined, my speech was so long it could reach Mount Everest, but somebody else won who had a shorter and worse choice of words. I guess you are that somebody else, huh? You are Alyz2Cool4School?" Ouch. What did she say? Shorter and worse choice of words?

"Um yes, but.. I choose to clarify. My love speech in JK's account was amazing. If not the best, than just.. amazing. I guess Juan Karlos saw it too. You're just jealous because I got to hang out with them, and you didn't." I stuck her tongue at her. I'm sorry, but how dare she judges my speech. Who does she think she is?!

She grabbed me by the collar of my shirt which almost made me choke. "What magical powers did you do to them huh? Ginayuma mo ata sila noh?  Because it would be impossible for those two boys to fall inlove with you. Don't worry; when Darren or JK breaks your heart, I will comfort them. Oh wait, should I comfort you? Sorry, are we close?"

WHAT THE FVCK?! How dare she! What a biatch. I told Darren that we will come back home, he looked at me wonderingly.

After that, we walked in silence.

End Of Chapter

Sorry if its short and a bad chapter. Life sucks for me :((