Chapter 32

The girl in the media section is so fabulous right?

NIGGA DAT AINT A GURL THATS THE SECOND MAIN CHARACTER IN OUR STORY

PRESENTING.. JUANA KARLA LABAJO FROM CEBU!!! (if you're wondering she dyed her hair. That's the reason she looks like a freaking barbie doll.) ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL?!

OK I BETTER STFU.. HERES THE CHAPTER YALL

PS if you're wondering why there is all that 'delete conversation' stuff here while a real phone doesn't, then pretend there is. I don't even have a phone, I got too used to Facebook Messenger, so sorry.

BESIDES. THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. EVEN THOUGH THE CHARACTERS AND SCENES MIGHT BE REAL, (except for those I made up of course, like Alyssa and Trixie and Ate Jane) THIS ISN'T, SO PRETEND THAT THE PHONES OF THIS STORY HAS DELETE CONVERSATION. OKAY? OKAY.

Chapter 32

Alyssa's POV

What the hell would my proof be now?! I'm so dead. I whispered to JK. "Um bae? I think we have a really big problem here.." I led him to the corner of the room, leaving Darren scared and worried.

"What is it?" I showed him my phone. "Trixie is not in my contacts anymore.. And there is only one explanation. She must have deleted our conversation!" I say in a hushed tone. JK's eyes widened.

"Oh no.. This can't happen!" We thought a bit for a minute, when JK suddenly tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey! Remember our conversation earlier? You sent me a screenshot! Isn't that proof enough?" Oh yeah.. Why haven't I thought of that?

Of course, because I'm just so stupid. Yup, I admit it because it is super true.

I quickly went back to Darren who had a confused expression on his face.

"Well? Where is it?" He asks. "Trixie is really smart.. She deleted the conversation. I can't see her contacts here. But the thing is, I screenshot the whole conversation to Juan Karlos. Here it is," I showed him the screenshot. Thank god screenshots were invented.

"Well that is horrible," yes it is. "And it looks very real. Good job," yes it does- what?! But it IS real!

"I refuse to believe that my girlfriend is doing that to you. That could easily be edited; I saw millions of that in the net. Why do you guys hate her? She has done nothing to you!" Wha-no! This is seriously not what I was expecting.

"But Darren, it is real! Why can't you believe us?" I pleaded. "Yeah, why can't you believe your bestfriend?" "She's not my bestfriend, Jiki. I never said that to her," he spat at me.

Harshhhhh. Ow.

Wait what? She's not my bestfriend, Jiki. But.. I-I thought we were.. He was super close to me. We acted like bestfriends. I consider him as a bestfriend; why can't he consider me as one as well?

I feel betrayed. "If you won't believe her, than believe me!" JK scratched the back of his head. "Oh really? How can you believe HER?" "She's my girlfriend, Darren! How the heck would I not?!" JK's tone was angry. No no.. No fighting..

"Psh. Next time, choose your girlfriends wisely. Thank god she's leaving tomorrow.." "What the fuck are you saying?! She trusted you! I trusted you!" And.. He cussed.

Then I remembered something.

"But Darren! I showed you the conversation before! Remember?! I showed it to you!" "What?! You did not! I don't remember anything!" WHAT?!

BUT I DID! I DID! LIKE, SEVERAL WEEKS AGO! HE IS DENYING IT!

"BUT DARREN, I-" "SHUT UP. Just get out of my room, both of you!" "But Darren, this is our room-" "JUST GET OUT!" He said, and pushed us out.

We silently walked to my room instead.

I opened the door. Why is Darlene and Lyca always not staying in our room? They really made a liking to Ate Jane huh.

We sat down on my bed.

"JK?" "Yeah?"

"What just happened?" Silence.

"I.. I don't know." He replies.

"Why is Darren like that?" "I don't know.." "What happened to him?" "For god's sake, Alyssa! I said I don't know!" He bursted, but softened soon after.

"Alyssa, I'm so sorry.." He held my hand. "It's okay, JK.. I understand. We'll.. Figure this whole thing out, okay? I promise, we will,"

But will we?

End Of Chapter

Don't hate Darren yet. You'll know why he is doing this soon. :)

Hope you liked it..?

xx, Aya