Chapter 35

I STILL CANT GET OVER. HOLY SHHHHHHH

Excuse me. IM HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS RN

WHATLL YOU FEEL IF JK READ YOUR STORY HUH?! GAAAAHHH

OK IMMA QUIT THE FANGIRLING.

Here's the chapter fangirls.. And Jiki ;)

Chapter 35

Alyssa's POV

If you think it is super easy for JK to be gone from you, well, think again.

It has only been three weeks, but I can't seem to smile that much anymore. Call me crazy, but it's true.

Well yeah, we are still going strong. We still text each other a lot. But it's so boring without that little rascal right beside you, yuh know?

I miss him playing with my hair. I miss the times we say sweet nothings to each other. I miss when he plays with me, and he tells me he loves me even though I already know.

Heck, I miss him.

I know I know, I might be really over exaggerating when I say all this. He's in the same country with you. What seems to be the problem? He is in the same country.

But he's not with me.

I sighed. What am I thinking? He's a busy boy. Of course he is not with me. He can't be with me all the time! I should stop being greedy.

I texted him, yet again.

But he was calling me. I grinned. I can hear his voice again.

"Hello?" "Hey babe," he responds.

I felt the butterflies yet again. "H-hi," I stutter. I hear him chuckle at the end of the line.

"So how are ya there?" He asks, faking an Australian accent. I slightly giggle.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. How bout you, whaddya doing? Where are you right now?" "Recording for my album." For a second there, I almost forgot he was a celebrity.

"Album? What album.. Oh. I.. I see. I'm really excited for it, when will it be released?" I ask, leaning against the wall of my room.

"Next month. I.. I was thinking all about you when we were recording," I bit my lip. Holy guacamoly, if he only knew what I was feeling right now.

"Hey, I love you alright? Never will I ever forget you." Dammit, stop doing this to me JK.

"Me too. Oh hey, yuh know what?" "Yeh what is it?"

I grinned while saying this. "I got three medals today," I can feel him smirk. "Oh wow, amazing. That's my smart girl!" He exclaims.

"And, um.. Aly? Darren sent me a.. Message. I'll forward it to you, okay?" Asks him. What? Why does he need to forward it to me? Unless.. It is about me.

"Sure. Love ya," and I ended the call. I earned a message shortly after that.

You Know ;) : hey. The next message I send you will be from Darren. Alright?

Me: mmhmm.

You Know ;) : hey, uhm JK. It's obvi me Darren. Just wanna.. Apologize for being so mean and rude to you and Al. The main and real reason is because.. Trixie set me up. She's actually a very horrid person, Jk. I can't believe I even fell for her. The things she did and said, was just a lie. Turns out, she just wants my fucking money. Oops, sorry for the cuss word, can't help it. I was actually played by her. Oh god, this is so hard to type. But I have to anyway. But then, when I found out about all her plans, she suddenly threatened me. She told me, 'tell a soul about all of this, and find your family dead by sunrise.' I had to save my family. Her family abused her, and she knows how to abuse people, and.. Aw god. So anyway, I did this for my family. I had to save them, yuh know? I want- no, I need to see them alive. After all, they are my family. Especially Lynelle. I can't let her die! I hope you understand now, I did all that for my family.