Chapter 18

Hi. Haha. i know you are wondering why i updated Chap 18. Lets just say that i have nothing to do in my life besides EAT, DRINK (water), SLEEP, SCHOOL, WATTPAD, FACEBOOK. THAT JUST SUMS UP MY LIFE.

So skip this AN and enjoy ;)

WARNING: SUPER UNEDITED. Will soon go to my tablet to edit things :)

Chapter 18

Alyssa's POV

He texted me? But.. I thought he hated me. He even said for the whole LKJ and SMA thing to be officially over. So why the freaking hell is he texting me again? It just doesn't make sense.

Me: wth. now u come and text me. r u ok?!

Him: look. I.. Im sorry. I didnt even kno wut came over me. I was just shocked when i found out you were Alyssa that i said too much. The truth is.. i still want to talk to you. im sorry Alyssa.. i mean.. SMA. I still want to text you.

Me: well i dont.

That was the last text message I sent him before I blocked him.

He's just so not understandable. One moment he says we are over, and now he says sorry. WOW.

Well, I can't be an innocent girl for him anymore. I can't.

I got another text, and it was from Darren.

Darren: hey u awake?? Im bored and i wanna talk to u :(

Me: well u r lucky since i am :)

Darren: yAY I THOUGHT I WAS GUNNA SLEEP AGAIN

Me: haha loL XD

Darren: ps u do know dat i know about you and Juan Karlos... or should i say.. LKJ ;)

Me: what?! Did he tell you?

Darren: lol as if it aint obvi

Me: lol soRRY STOP REPRIMANDING ME

Darren: sure sure XD fine love

Love.. Exactly what JK calls me sometimes. I shake my head; stop thinking of him Aly. You don't deserve to be broken by him.

Darren: uhh.. Low??

Me: sorry.. i was just thinking.

Darren: about u and JK doing it on your bed? ;)

Me: GAHD NO DARREN PLS.. naughty naughty Renren ;)

Darren: ;-)

Me: ;;)

Darren: ;))

Me: UGH K FINE U WIN

Darren: yAY

Me: dont you dARE COPY MY TEXTING STYLE OR ELSSSSEEE

Darren: K FINE GEEZ

Me: so arent you guys supposed to have like a concert this month? Cuz u guys r celebs and all..

Darren: well yeah but we had to reschedule them.. just 4 u ;))

Me: well aWW

Me: LOL TF

Darren: oh and arent u like supposed to be banging JK on the wall right now? ;)

Me: OHMIGOD DARRREEENNN YOU ARE LIKE SO DIRTY MINDED I CANT BELIEVE THE DARREN IS HORNY LIKE THIS LIKE OMFG

Naughty Renren: well thats me ^_^

Me: uuuGGGHHH

Me: IM SO GONNA TELL LYNELLE ABOUT THIS

Naughty Renren: so? She doesnt even know what smut is

Naughty Renren: and tbh she doesnt even know who you are.

Me: ouch

Naughty Renren: yep

~~•••~~

"Hey ate Alyssa!" I looked at Darlene who had a small ball on her hand.

"Yeah?" "Catch!" I catched the ball Darlene throwed at me.

Oh yeah, all of us are in the park, playing with all of the things we could play with.

This was me and Darren's idea. Only me and Darren was supposed to be here, but Ate Jane wanted to bring all of us. That would be a great idea.. if Juan Karlos was not with us.

But it was alright. I just ignored him the whole time. He looks at me sadly all the time. There was even that one time when he asked me something. But I asked Darren if he heard anything, and in a confusing way, he said no. That's when JK learned how to shut up.

But I heard a faint scream. "OMG GUYS! IT'S THE VOICE KIDS TOP 4!!"

Oh. Come. On.

End of chapter

So guys Renren is not really GM ok. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION, I s2g (swear to god) IF YOU THINK HE IS REALLY LIKE THAT THEN YOU'RE STUPID.

Vote. comment. follow. share.

ILYSM, thank u so much for the support omg.

~Aya