Final Author's Note.

Hey. I can't believe it; I FINALLY HAVE A COMPLETE BOOK.

THE UNKNOWN NUMBER! YAAASSSS #lifegoals

I would like to say thank you soooooo much to all of you guys! You are so amazing! When I published it, I did it only for pure boredom. I never would had expected that it would be this popular! Wow!

Special thanks to:

• To all those people who flood votes; thank you so much.

• To all those people who comments a lot on all chapters, thanks omg, I don't know what I would do without you.

• To all those silent readers! Even though you don't let me know if you are reading, (aww) I still thank you because you are still reading this very shitty story! Oh my god.

• To all of those who has them feels while reading. You know; whenever you scream and blush and cry just by reading this. I'm sorry. Don't worry; I'll attend your funeral.

• TO ALL THEM HATERS! Who gave me negative comments, thank you too, because I know now what and what not to do. Thank you for making me the strong (DAW) girl I am right now. I love you, even you don't me.

• To my bebebestfriends, Zarena Hermogeno, Jaminah Ellamil, Janesca Sicat, and Noelle Angelene Bagcal, Thank you beri beri much for reading this. Some of you were busy, yet you still read it. Especially to Inah and Asha, you guys aren't even JKfanatics, yet you still support me. Thank you guys. I love you.

• Gel_Latin and abbey_gaille. YOU FLOOD COMMENT SO MUCH THAT I COULD DIE FROM LAUGHING AT YOUR COMMENTS OMG. HAHAHAHAHA

• To all of my followers. Thank you.

• Last, but not the least. Juan Karlos Labajo. Thank you very much for reading this. You have such a busy life, but you still read your fans stories. Thank you so much. I appreciate it. And thank you too, for inspiring many of us. I love you. (AYIEEEE)

That's all guys! THANK YOU EVERYONE! :)

Thank you Thank you ang babait ninyo! :)

Signing off for the last time, xx, Aya

PS I might have a sequel? Yeah.

HOLD YOUR HORSES. It isn't JK and Aly, of course. THEY DIED MAN. IM NOT JESUS, I CAN'T RESURRECT PEOPLE XD

HOWEVER: Were you wondering, who the heck is Anika?! Okay. Now this is the thing, Anima and Darren happened after the last chapter, the five years? In those years, Danika happened. Okay? There might be Karlyssa, since they were still together and a couple since then. Please read it, for me? I will publish it soon, I promise. That's all; THANKS! :)