Chapter 24

NIGGAS HI

I FEEL SO RACIST TODAY SO

DONT RUIN MY DAY

NEGGA

LOL JOKES

HERES THE CHAPTER

PLS COMMENT

VOTE

ETC THANKIE

Chapter 24

Alyssa's POV

The next day, we decided to swim in the swimming pool of the resort. And, the only swimming suit that my mom packed me was..

A freaking bikini.

And it was like as if I was wearing my undies. I tried it on and gasped in horror at the sight.

I LOOKED A WALKING FETUS ELEPHANT.

But Darlene begged me to wear it, and Lyca begged me to swim. So I shrugged it off; surely the boys won't notice.

I think?

We walked downstairs to the swimming pool. It was nice; big. Better than the others.

I took a peek. Darren and JK are already swimming. Dayum, hot hot boys..

What?

They were laughing. Probably because of a joke Juan Karlos said. Then they looked at us. They were smiling, but when they got a better view of my body, their mouths went wide.

I blushed deep. Maybe because my body is HORRIBLE.

Then Darren whispered something in JK's ear, which made JK blush.

I firstly dipped my feet into the water. Feeling the temperature. A bit cold, okay then.

And I dived in. And guess where I landed on..

Right beside Juan Karlos.

I wiped my face from water. And found out.. AW SHIT ITS SO DEEP.

AND I DONT EVEN FREAKING KNOW HOW TO SWIM.

Ugghhh godamit. I quickly clasped my arms around JK's neck.

I felt his hot breath on my ear. "I'm really starting to like this," I looked at him.

"Say something like that one more time and I'll cut off your hoo ha," he laughs and kisses my cheek.

"Hey JK! May chicks ka na pala ha?" Darren says. I roll my eyes.

"Uyy D! She is not a 'chick'. She is way more special than that. Because," he looks at me, "she's mine."

~~•••~~

We went to the lobby and dried ourselves up with the towels. Then I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Alyssa is that you?" I looked at him. Lance De Castro?

My almost-boyfriend in Grade 6?

"L-Lance? W-what a pleasant surprise.." I awkwardly said.

"What are you doing here?" He asks. "I could ask the same about you. I won a vacay with TVK Grand Finalists." I say. He removes his glasses (which I could see clearly his hazel brown eyes) and eyes my whole body. I shake nervously.

I look around. JK is glaring at us.

Is he.. I dunno.. Jealous maybe?

"Oh. Cool. You know what?" "Yeah?" I ask.

"You have a nice body," he blurted out.

I gasped. W H A T? "Excuse me?!" I asked. "I.. I just said that you are more sexier than before," he says.

Then suddenly, JK steps to my side. "Um, I'd rather you'd not say those kind of stuffs with my girlfriend," I was about to argue when he held my hand.

Lance then raises his hand in defeat. "You have a boyfriend? Sorry, I guess. Nice talking to you Al, but I need to go. Bye," and he jogs to the elevator.

When Lance was out of sight, I faced JK. "What the hell was that for?!" "What do you mean? I saved your ass! He was calling you sexy and I couldn't resist arguing with him! Why, aren't you we in a relationship?!"
"No, we weren't, aren't and will never be," and I stormed to the elevators.

End Of Chapter

uM HI

SORY IF ITS SHORT

WATTPAD MADE ME REPEAT THIS AND ITS ANNOYING AF

IT WAS ALOT LONGER AND NICER EARLIER BUT

ANYWAY BLAME WATTPAD

PLS STILL VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW

AND SHARE

K BYEEEEEE

xx, Aya