Chapter 140(Special Event:Whem Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

Start from the beginning

Mordred asked I'm her mind as Rose gave her and at this.

Rose:'yes I am do you have brought a weapon with you'?

Rose asked back to Mordred who showed a small silver ring on her left hand.

Mordred:' yea I have my sword here inside the pocket space ting that my mom have gievn to me.

Mordred said as Rose smiled at this as she is going to enjoy kicking the group of assassin in disguise.

Rose:' that's good to hear do you perhaps like to have a small spar on them'?

Rose asked as Mordred had a grin on her face but quickly hide it to not make the group of assassin noticed.

Mordred:' oh I like the sound of that.

Mordred said as she put the bag that has her dress on it on her pocket space ring.

Assassin 1: look what we have here boys two young girls all on there own why don't we have some fun with the..

The first assassin said who seems to be the boss of the 15 group of assassin.

As the other that's are behind him all had a perverted grin on there face.

That could make anyone puke just by seeing it.

Assassin 2: hey you two why don't you come with us and you both will have the time of your life?

Another assassin said as they slowly walks towards Mordred and Rose who just gave them a sweet smile.

That promised a lot of pain when they get any closer to them.

Rose: no thank you but please move aside we still have things to do.

Rose ask politely but in the inside she was laughing evily as she will enjoy beating the assassin.

If they don't let them pass and she will enjoy hearing there screams of pain.

After all it's very dangerous for someone like Rose who is a sadist to be fought head on.

As she has more experience than all the 20 assassin combine.

Mordred: yeah or else you all will regret it.

Mordred threatened as this made the assassin all laugh when they heard this.

Assassin 3: hahaha you threatening us oh please as if a girl like you could beat us all.

One of the assassin said while laughing as tears where falling of his eyes.

Mordred and Rose look at each other before nodding at this.

As tht then turn back towards the group of assassin.

Mordred: well them you have ask for it.

Mordred said as before the assassin could react one of them was sent straight flying to a wall.

*Crack* *Splat*

A crack and splat sound could be heard as all the assassin eyeswiden when they saw there comrade sent flying to a wall.

Assassin 4: what the hell was that?!

One if the assassin asked until they saw Mordred a few meters away from them.

As they the realized that she isnt ay ordinary girl.

They all soon became serious as they pulled out there weapons mostly long sharp daggers.

And some throwing knife with them although there leader seem to have a pocket space ring like Mordred.

But this was made of bronze indicating that it's a much more smaller pocket space ring.