Nothing about here screamed special in Miya's mind; however, the girls seemed to know something he didn't. They whispered to each other, exchanged excited looks and smirks. Miya ignored them and let his eyes fall over the new student again. She was tall with long, healthy legs and freckles cover her entire face. Momo passed his table. Her unfriendly eyes didn't meet his as she took for me to a seat in the last row of the class, where a few empty chairs collected dust.

The bell rang for lunch; Atsumu searched for food in his bag and saw out of the corner of his eyes how Momo's table was surrounded by every single girl from the class. Startled by the sudden attention, Momo flashed a shy smile that didn't suit her. A girl slammed her hand on Momo's table.

"Are you the daughter of Takeshita Yua?!" asked Sakura.

Miya, like the rest of the class, had no clue who Sakura was referring to. He glanced to his seat neighbor, who seemed to google the name.

"Who is this Takeshita Yua?" asked Miya.

"Apparently, she is an international model and new actress in an upcoming action movie. Here," his neighbor held his phone in front of Miya's face with a picture of a woman on the screen. Like Momo, the women had fiery red hair and were covered from head to toe in freckles. Momo was like the spitting image of this Greek goodness, except for their eyes. The model had spicy blue eyes with the sea's colors, and Momo's eyes were grey like the night sky in Tokyo. Momo glanced from Sakura's shocking pink nails to her dull brown eyes. Very badly bleached hair fell around Sakura's oval-shaped face.

"No, I think you are mistaken," responded Momo in a calm voice.

Miya and the rest of the guys didn't see the stunning looks on Sakura's and her followers' faces. Momo rose from her seat while she laid her back bag over her shoulder. When she was about to set her foot over the threshold, Sakura seized her arm and yanked the new student harshly back inside. Miya had lost interest and left the classroom to find his brother and his teammates in the cafeteria.

"Somehow, I don't believe you," hissed Sakura.

"Can you let go of my arm?" asked Momo, barely surprised by her anger.

"Are you lying to me? Do you have any idea who I am?"

"Uhm, weren't you here when I introduced myself this morning because I'm the new student? How the hell should I know who you are."

Sakura flicked her tongue. A vein on her forehead trembled underneath her pale skin.

"I want to-"

"Let go of my arm before I make you regret you ever touched me," hissed Momo under her breath for only Sakura to hear.

Momo's palms were sweaty, and the adrenaline coursing through her system was shutting down his ability to think logically. She wanted to run or beat the living daylights out of Sakura; either would do. Sakura's eyes widened in horror, and her body became stiff and tight. She released Momo instantly, scared and frightened. She worried Momo's fist might find its way in her face. Momo left the classroom with quick steps. The anger which boiled up inside of her slowly calmed down. A long, exhausted sigh escaped her lips. She wanted nothing more than a good, quiet start for her new school, and now she feared everything was lost. Out of nowhere, someone walked into Momo. Unexpected by the sudden push, she lost control of her balance and hell hard to the ground. Momo groaned in pain and rubbed her butt while the pain, which felt like small knives being pushed into her skin, traveled from her butt to her hips.

"Watch where you're going!" barked a deep voice from above.

Momo looked up and starred in golden-brown eyes. Miya's lips curled in a little sneer as Momo jumped to her feet.