Chapter 31

"We can't move in now but we can't wait too long." lucifer said he paced the floor of his kingdom that still wasn't good enough. He hated skyler with the passion especially now since he betrayed him. He knew it were to happen but he didn't know how or when. He could see everything, well almost. He couldn't see the lives of angels and could never see skyler's either even though he was a fallen.

Rox just stood there. He was the right hand man to lucifer which meant he followed him with every step he took even if it were to kill him and his family which is exactly what happened. "He is vulnerable right now. He is afraid we can feel it."

"Which is exactly what he expects us to do. He knows we will find him and I want this to be interesting. Not some easy game." Lucifer said with his eyes closed and projecting his thoughts through to Rox, "while watching skyler in his vulnerable state can weaken his strong state but if we wait until he and the others are prepared we can strategize around it and use what he cares about most against him."

Interested as to how lucifer got around being able to see skyler's life as it was lived and the angels as well. "They won't make it through. The angel will have to become a fallen while skyler will finally fall to death and stuck in hell for eternity. If we defeat skyler we might be able to make Julianna a fallen. Manipulate her into thinking that if she becomes a fallen skyler's life will be given back to him and they live at my feet of obedience." Of course it sounded like a good plan but Rox still was wondering how lucifer got passed the blocked visions.

"Sir, how will we know when to move in. You can't see them. and i believe this plan will be impossible. Julianna is too strong with The Lord." Lucifer turned towards Rox with a deadly stare.

Lucifer was silent for a moment. "How dare you question my abilities! And call that retch that. He isn't as high and mighty as they think. He is just as corrupt as we are if not more." He roared.

"Oh no sir that is not at all what I have done. I was just curious as to how it was done with your brilliant mind. And never again."

Lucifer glared at him without backing down. Rox was bold but soon he would learn. "I have my ways. Now leave me."

"Of course my dark Lord." Rox bowed and turned to leave.

Lucifer couldn't help but laugh hysterically. "I am the almighty dark lord. No one will ever question me after I kill skylar and take Julianna as my own slave."