Chapter 20

-knock- someone was at julieanna's door. She was up writing in her journal of poems and stories. "come in." she called out. Putting her book up in her night stand looking up to meet Letty's gaze coming in.

"May I come speak with you?" Letty said catious to enter with everything that had happened.

Julieanna softened the look on her face. "of course you can. You're crazy to think you can't." she patted the bed next to her for Letty to sit on the bed.

Letty smiled and ran and jumped onto the bed. They both laughed. "Okay I came up here to explain about what I said earlier this evening." She paused for a moment to see if she could read anything from Julieanna. Then she continued. "I didn't mean to say it out loud but just to project it to them. I'm not supposed to tell people. These things are sacred. I know who all the mates are to be. I knew it would come with you. I knew you were safe. I felt the power and pull between you two while you were missing. I knew it was time. No one is supposed to know about me knowing these things but our brothers and now you. It must stay between us."

This was a lot of information for julieanna to take in all in one night. At least she knew she was home and safe with skyler and her brothers and sister.

"Okay I understand but how could it even be possible for Skyler and I to be mates?" julieanna asked curious to the whole thing. She was estatic and shocked. She had been afraid that she would have had to let him go and vanish her feelings for skyler. She couldn't ever describe it but she also wanted to deny it.

"I mean it should be forebidden." julieanna didn't know how to figure this out.

Letty leaned agaisnt the head board and began to explain. "how to explain this..." she thought for a moment. "when skyler was born and the Lord had a plan for him. He knew everything that were to happen to him. He also knew what his plan was for you as well. He chose you to be Skyler's soul mate. Other angels, he knew, would banish him from their presence as if he weren't worthy."

"but why? Angels are supposed to be forgiving." julieanna asked withhold a million more questions scattered all through her brain.

Letty answered. "Well, God created us to live in heaven and for humans to die and if they accept Jesus Christ into their heart then they too would become angels. But we are not perfect. Everyone believes we are to be like God. He created us to obey him but it is possible to be turned and be disobedient. We are not perfect, only God can be perfect in every way."

Julieanna tried to let all of this soak in for a second. Resting to unscrabble her thoughts and questions. Sorting out all she knew about this.

"The Lord knew you could see the good in Skyler that others wouldn't even attempt to search for or see." letty looked at julieanna with all seriousness. "Julieanna you have a wonderfully big heart that is all forgiving. The gifts you have are unique. You are so beautiful as a person. For an angel that has a lot more human than most you are a very special and gifted creature to care for all whether it is so called worthy or not."

Julieanna thought about how the short amount of time with Skyler had made her see that people could change if they so choose. He didn't believe in free will and turning back. He believed he was stuck in that Hell forever.

Letty kissed julieanna on the top of her head and bid her a goodnight. As she left the room. Julieanna couldn't help but think about what all had happened in this short amount of time. Letty trusted Skyler but the boys didn't what could she do to make them see skyler isn't a threat and would never hurt her.

The brothers stayed up and gaurding the house. They weren't too keen on having a completely stranger in their home. Especially a demon that had kidnapped julieanna. Letty said skyler and julieanna were soul mates but they couldn't believe God would make such a mistake. But nothing he did was a mistake only part of his plan.

Even though they never questioned God they weren't ready to trust this creature. A fallen angel was worse than any natural born demon. They were more bitter because they had everything and lost everything because of selfishness and greed.

Julieanna laid in bed thinking about how these next few days or weeks maybe even months were going to play out. She was nervous to see how her brother reacted. Just like humans, being all protective.