Chapter 4

"Who are you?" She asked curious but yet surprised she even had the courage to speak out loud. "Skyler." he said in the softest and most melodic voice she'd ever heard. It was surprising for a demon. She had never seen one but She had Her views of what she thought things should be.

He was a fallen angel. "how did you get those scars?" She asked before thinking.

"you already guessed I was a fallen angel. You were right so what do you think?" skyler said without even giving her a droll star as if something was too personal. He didn't seem to be one for secrets. Or at least with her for all she knew.

No she couldn't be that special.. We don't know each other. We were strangers and there was no way she should even be thinking such a thing. She was an angel. It was in her nature to be selfish or hoping. Just having faith in the lord. She wasn't here to mingle . Just to fullfill her duties on earth. To serve the church and guide others to be saved. And yet she was here fantasizing about this demon. One from Hell and on the dark side.

There's always a chance for everyone. Maybe he could be saved.

Stop thinking about him. You should be telling him to be gone and to vanish from this land. It was protected by the angels and he was doing something that would get him killed. As a demon he was not worthy enough to touch something as pure as an angel. Especially one of julieanna's age. She was young and the purest of all angels.

As the youngest she was the miot charished. She was also the most human. Extrememly vulnerable to any threat. She was the most gaurded of all angels on earth. But at this moment she wasn't safe in the least but in the most danger.

She had snuck out to fly. No one knew wheeee she was and she'd be in even more trouble if they knew who these arms belonged to that were holding their most precious angel.

Skyler was actually a name all angels knew well. Except julieanna. She'd heard the name. But she couldn't believe this man held the reputation of the skyler she had heard of before. He was to be the most lethal and dangerous monster to have ever walked the flames of he'll beside ofc The Devil. But to most he was the devil. Of earth anyway. He actually had the nickname of the devil of earth.

Julieanna tried to think of the images she had seen of skyler. He looked so young and then she remembered seeing one image that looked as he did now only that was when he was still an angel.

Her blood ran cold and she fainted. She could still feel his warm touch on her skin. He just craddled her close to himself and hopefully she would be taken to safety.

But she knew the only way she'd be safe is if she was sent to her brothern on earth but they would kill skyler or get killed. Hopefully he wasn't that stupid.