Chapter 28

She needed to go and be alone for a second. Julieanna needed to find a way to get skyler to stay. She wouldn't let him go to die. She wouldn't care what happened to her as long as he was a live and well. He deserved to rise again.

What am I going to do?...

She hated this battle with herself and everyone else. Why couldn't everything just be simple.

Julieanna walked out onto the balcony and sat on the railing spreading out her wings to full length. It felt so good. She needed to stretch out. But she knew what she needed in order to get all her thoughts organized and to form a way to keep skyler.

As she closed her eyes she let her wings take her where ever they desired.

She opened her eyes to see that she was over the cliff that she had first seen skyler. He was so beautiful and cold. She wished she could see him again here before he decided to leave.

He felt it was right. He knew he'd be killed but he didn't know she'd die along with him. Everything was so unfair. She sat on the edge of the cliff and let the pain of it all just wash over her.

Skyler could feel Julieanna's pain. He was sitting at his desk and remembered her being in her room. So he went and opened the door to find the French sorts opened but julieanna was no where to be found. He went to see if she was just outside but he couldn't find her anywhere in the house. So he went outside and let his wings spread out and let them take him to her.

When he realized where he was headed he saw her sitting down on the edge of the cliff. She looked troubled but so beautiful. He had a flash back from when they first met and she was the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen and now she was so much more.

He pulled down to the cliff and let his wings rest. He walked the rest of the distance to meet her. She had her knees to her chest and her head resting on them. He knew she sensed his presence.

Skyler bent down next to her and then sat. He pulled her to him and kissed her soft hair. "Everything is okay."

If only she could believe it. "You can't leave." Julieanna blurted out.

"I have to. I'm not going to allow anything to happen to you or your family. I won't be the reason you are hurt." Skyler said in a low tone. Of course he didn't want to leave her.

"No you don't understand..." julieanna pulled back from him to look him in the eye. "You can't. I don't want you to but either way I'm going to be hurt. Not just emotionally. You can't keep me from this fate. You want to change it but you can't. There's nothing you can do. The plan is written. You must stay. We will have a better chance to live and be together if we are close and have everyone to back us up. If we have our own army we can win this battle."

"You know we can't be together. And you know I would not put you or any of the others in harms way." Skyler said with pain in his eyes. "I don't want to leave you. God Julieanna I'm in love with you. It's not like this is an easy decision. But it must be done."

"This won't stop the war. They will still come for me. So either way they will come and with you out of the way it'll be easier for them to come for me. I will feel you gone and then I'll be in pain and then I'll just surcum to them and let them have me." julieanna stood up and walked away from the edge and Skyler trying to calm herself and keep the tears from pouring over. They were burning her eyes. She had to keep it together and to make him see that he can't leave. This is impossible. He's too stubborn. She thought to herself.