Chapter 13

Skyler knew it was going to happen. Just wished it was so delayed. He thought for a second he had a chance. He knew bette than that. He had women in his life on occation but they went fast, nothing but for a few satisfying minutes. But he knew better to trust anyone no matter the gender. If he were an angel it would be different but he made a big mistake that he can't take back.

  Julieanna was so frustrated for how he knew exactly what to do for her to cave. Curse her human feelings. She kept her distance as she watche him. Wondering if he'd make a move to contain her or take her as the prisoner she knew she was to him.

  He did nothing but look her deep in the eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me.."

  She cut him off. "Why should I trust somethingn of such filth. You are nothing to me and never will. Don't ever lay a hand on me like that ever again. You are not worthy." she glared at him letting all the venom out in those last few words.

  "I saved you while I could have left you there for the demons. They are after both of us now. I disobeyed. I'm not welcome anywhere. I understand that you don't want to be in the same boat but babe I'm am more than worthy of you and more. I used to be one of the most top and most trusted angels of your lords kindom. I was brainwashed by someon I knew to be evern more worthy than I. I had fallen because of a mistake he made."

  Julieanna didn't expect to get any emotion out if him. She hadn't eariler but something she said must have struck a nerve. She kinda felt bad. She had actually heard some of the stories of how proud he made our father and his parents.

  Skyler was the youngest angel to have ever been on the angels council. She admired his work. Also heard of how he was framed to fall along with Lyle. Lyle was the head of the council while skyler was his right hand man.

  Lyle was getting old and with skyler as his heir they were wanting luke to step down. Lyle was never evil until he became greedy of his chair in the council. So he made a plan and trap for skyler to fall into so he'd become a fallen. What lyle didn't know was that there were spies in the kingdom to keep all the angels in check so they didn't become greedy or selfish.

  "you know what it's not even worth it. Do what you want I'm damned anyway. You want to leave go. I won't keep you here against your will." skyler said with a decresendo tone. Almost sad at the end.

  Julieanna softened a little bit making sure not to drop her guard. She didn't know if he was serious or what but she tried to deciphor whether or not it was a trap. Something told he he was telling the truth. When she thought about ti he hadn't done anything for her to mistrust him.

  She turned to walk out. "are you seriously going to let me go? Just like that?"

  "yes what am I going to do? If I wasn't serious do you think I'd kill you? I don't kill for no reason. Now that the demons have exiled me and have a warrent out for my life I have use for you. They don't just burn down their comrade's house down while they're in it for nothing. That's not a tactic us demons use for our prey." skyler replied in a soft whisper. Julieanna was almost possitive he said that through thoughts and voice.