Chapter 24

He crept up on her. She turned around slas fast as she could think to protect herself.

"It's fine." he said. "don't attack!" he said as Julieanna changed her stance. She still didn't back off. This man hasn't never been seen before. He had to be completely off the map.

"Who are you?" julieanna asked in a stern tone. "tell me now or you'll never get to speak your last words."

"Calm. I'm no threat to you are the other angels." with that said she realized he had to be of some important creature.

Julieanna tried thinking of what exactly he could be for the angels to not have him on the radar. He wasn't a demon. Or an angel. Not human or a shadow of any kind.

"I'm a dream lord." she didn't know exactly how to take that bit of information. She didn't think it was possible. She had always thought it was a myth. The only big reason she didn't think it was possible was because dream lords are supposed to be omnicient.

"Impossible." julieanna said holding her chin up.

He just looked her in the eye and stepped forward. It was so dark around them that she could only see his yellow eyes glowing with a red circle that seemed to be the rim of a pupil. Only he didn't have any pupils. It frightened her to look into such harsh eyes. They weren't beautiful. Almost evil.

"Not quite. You shouldn't assume that something doesn't exist because you don't see them. I'm sure even though you are an angel you haven't seen our Lord in Heaven.

Julieanna was shocked by his statement. He was right. "So... You said something about a curse. And how did you know my name." she became defensive.

"I have been watching you ever since you have been taken by Skyler. And the curse is..." he trailed off...