Chapter 16

"So what are we going to do now?" julieanna asked as she watched Skyler running room to room.

Skyler came back to stand infront of her and extended his hand to her. "Well, I have no where to go that they can't find me. So you'll have to go back. I'm going to stay her when they come back and surrender or try and fight them off even though I know they will out number me." julieanna grabbed his hand stood. He held her hands in his an she couldn't look at him. She didn't want him to leave her. It was already hard for her to leave the first time. She wouldn't just leave him here to die. He was committing suicide.

"I'm not leaving you here to die. I'll stay with you." she said looking up at him behind her big eyes that touched him.

"There is no way in Hell I'm letting you stay here. Even though I know you can handle yourself there will be lots more and we won't be able to hold all of them off any more. I won't stand there and watch you die while they hold me back and make me watch. You must go back home and let the Angels know you are fine. You'll be safer there." Skyler said as he let go of her hands and looked away. He took a step back.

Julieanna started to take a step forward but skyler held his hand up to stop her. "We can't do this Julieanna." he looked up at her with hard eyes like stone. She flinched back.

"Fine if you don't want to fight then I'll leave first thing in the morning. I need rest. Goodnight." julieanna stormed off to her room. Gosh how much he made her mad all the time. Coward. One moment he charmed her and pulled close the next he was pushing her away.

She couldn't stand him. She laid in bed after taking a bath and brushing her teeth and hair. There was no way she was able to go to sleep so mad.

Skyler just stood there after she left. He wanted to call her back but he knew this was best. He wanted her safe and this was the only way to gaurantee her safety. So made sure the place was secure before retiring to bed. He had heard her stirring around in the bathroom and it made him want to go and hold her and kiss her until their lips were swollen.

He was laying in bed hating that he couldn't stop thinking about julieanna and comforting her. No one had ever comforted him why should he want to comfort her. Because she was an angel in every aspect of the word. And because her staying and wanting stay comforted him. Who knew any of the angels could still be nice and gentle towards him after all he had done to betray them.

She wasn't like the others. She really could forgive anyone and she believed in him. That he could do better and be a good person.

Julieanna heard Skyler shut the door to his room and get into bed. She wondered what side of the bed he slept on. If it was the same or opposite of her side. She couldn't stay mad at him. She knew he was doing it for a reason. She could understand that. She just didn't want him to be so willing to give up.

Then after sitting there a couple of hours she heard skyler's breaths become more shallow meanin he had fallen sleep. She was still thinking about everything. She finall had an idea. He could come with her and tell the angels everything that had happened and when they find out that he had saved her then they will accept him.

She had gotten hyper and excited. She felt better about going to sleep with a plan. And in less than a couple minutes she was asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone I hope you are still enjoying the story. :) I'd love to read your thoughts about it.

Okay so this next chapter is really looong. It's very graphic and detailed but tried to not be so blunt. So I tried to keep it down for my readers. I hope you enjoy.

Hope you'll vote/comment/fan.

Thanks!

Love,

Bailey •~w~•