I pull up my shirt midway before speaking.

"So you want me to go downstairs without a bra and underwear on? Wearing only a tank top and booty shorts? You know what, fine..." Leaving the conversation at that, I open my door and make my way downstairs.

"Wait, Baby, get back up here!" I heard him shout from the top of the stairs. I ignore him and stand at the entrance of the kitchen where I see the whole squad eating breakfast.

"Hey guys, how was everyone's sleep?"

"Nope, nope, nope, you are not gonna walk down here and distract us from the fact that you and James are finally together and the fact that you're not wearing a bra..." Cora stated.

"First of all, I'm in the middle of proving a point to James and second, I know right, I still don't believe it myself. I finally got my Bear!"

I feel muscular arms wrap around my torso and a shiver is sent down my spine.

"Yes, yes, you did and I finally got my babygirl." Bear says, causing a smile to spread across my lips.

I stretch my neck upwards and peck his lips.

"Ok guys, we've talked and decided that there needs to be ground rules..." Kyra spoke up.

I nodded, agreeing with Kyra.

"Yea, I think the first rule should be, no PDA." Alex spoke up.

¨What the hell, that's not fair!¨ James rebutted before I could.

¨Yea, what the fuck?!¨ I added on.

¨Thats not what we mean.¨ Cora glared at Alex before continuing, ¨All we mean is that we don't wanna see you guys all touchy touchy all the time. There are certain times when it's fine, but seeing that all day when we're not all in a relationship is an eyesore...¨

¨Yea, that's understandable¨ James commented.

¨Rule number two.¨ Shae started. ¨Please, please, please, use protection because we don't need any little Jen and James running around.¨

I blushed hard at the thought.

¨Rule number three, respect our friendship. We don't wanna have to fight for time with you guys.¨ Cayden spoke.

¨Ok¨ James and I stated at the same time.

¨The last rule is, don't do anything stupid that would break up the group.¨ Cora ended.

¨Those rules are fair, I guess. I only have one question about the whole PDA situation. What if we're already kissing or whatever and yall walk in. Do we need to stop?¨ Of course, that was James.

¨Yes¨ Everyone said in unison including me. Believe it or not, I love PDA, just not to the point where its constantly in front of everyone.

¨Damn, no need to get all creepy, it was just a question...¨ He muttered and removed his arms from around me.

We all laughed and I move into the kitchen to make some more breakfast, making sure to sway my hips more than usual.

¨Damn, shawty, can I get your number?¨ It was Kyra that said that as I bent down to get a pan for the lower cabinet. Noticing my lack of clothing, Cora joined in after.

¨Fuck, Jen, don't make what happened before when we were messing with the boys, have a repeat, because I could take you right here.¨ She said as she moved towards me and grabbed my ass. I let out a small whimper for added effect. I wanna see how jealous we can make James and the rest of the boys.

¨Fine, then meet me upstairs in my bedroom and il have you screaming my name for hours.¨ I whispered loudly enough for the boys to hear.

By now, James and Cayden were inching towards us.

I went to grab Kyra's waist and pull her closer to me when I was suddenly yanked backward into James, the same with Cayden and Kyra. I let out a groan and whine as my head hit his chin, roughly. I felt a sharp pain spike through my head.

¨James, what was that for?!¨ I paused, trying collecting my thoughts, before continuing. ¨You knew it was a fucking joke!¨ I shouted, exasperated.

My head was now pounding harder than before and I could feel myself getting lightheaded. Seeing black spots cloud my vision, I broke out of James's grasp harshly and made my way to the fridge, grabbing a glass from beside me and filling it with water.

I look towards James, seeing him holding his chin, and grimacing slightly.

Before I could speak, my vision completely went black and I dropped the glass, stumbling backward, stepping on something sharp, feeling myself falling to the floor.

Before darkness completely consumed me, I could hear feet running towards me, the shouting of my name, and a warm oozing liquid running down the bottom of my foot.

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't uploaded in a while, I'm sorry about that. BUT, I tried to make this chapter extra long to make up for it. I really hope yall enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote. comment, and follow me! I always follow back!

Until Later,
My Lovey Little Potatoes🥔❤️