I crouch down slightly behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. As expected, she thrashes around in my grip but I'm stronger than her. After a minute of trying to get away from me, her thrashing around turns into small punches to my chest as I pick her up from the floor.

She's literally covered in his blood.

Her screams turn into small whimpers as I open the door of the basement and go down the stairs. I set her down and stand there for a moment, not sure what to do. I decide to leave her on her own for the time being and go back upstairs, making sure to lock the door behind me.

I let out a sigh as I look at all the blood spread on the floor, around Niall's dead body. Great! Now I have to take care of this.

-

After getting rid of the body and taking care of everything, I make my way back to the basement.

I look around and she isn't on the bed. After a moment, I see her curled up in the corner on the floor. Her eyes are half open but I can tell that she is lost in her head because she doesn't react when I move closer to her.

Pity. That's what I feel for her by looking at the state she is in. I feel pity over the fact that she had to hold his body and literally bath in his blood. But that surely doesn't mean that I regret killing him. Even though I got lost for a bit but I certainly don't regret what I did.

"Baby, get up. We have to get you cleaned up," I say softly as I run a hand through her hair.

When she doesn't break from her trance, I try convincing her to get up again, "Elizabeth, you're covered in blood, don't you want to get rid of this dirty feeling?"

It's like just as the words leave my mouth, it dawns on her all over again. She sits up instantly and brings her hands to look at them closely. She looks at the dried blood on her hands and tears fill her eyes again as a broken sob leaves her mouth.

At that moment, I'm not sure what comes over me but I instantly wrap my arms around her, pulling her fragile body into my strong one. "Oh baby.. Don't cry.. Come on let's get you cleaned up."

As she isn't in a state to walk, I have to carry her upstairs and to the bathroom. I fill the tub with warm water but she remains still on the bathroom counter. She looks like she is lost inside her own thoughts.

"Okay, I filled the tub. I'm sure you won't be comfortable with me being here in any conscious state of mind, so I'll be outside. Call out for me if you want something."

Her brain slightly catches up with my words and she slowly nods. With that, I leave.

-

Almost an hour later, there's still no sign of her. I get more worried with each passing second. I finally decide to knock on the door to check up on her. My knocking soon turns into banging when there is not a single sound coming from inside.

Just as I reach to the point of losing my shit and breaking down the door, it finally opens. She steps out, her gaze fixated on the floor. Out of an instinct I reach forward to her and place my hands on her cheeks as I start ranting, "Are you okay? Why weren't you answering me? I thought something happened. Are you hurt?"

She gently places her hands on mine gently but harshly tugs them away and pushes at my chest, taking me by surprise and sending me stumbling backwards. "Don't you dare touch me!" she yells at me, making me even more confused.

"I- W-what?"

"In case you forgot, you fucking killed Niall! For all this time you have been after me, I only asked for one thing, Harry! One thing! That was for you to not hurt any of them!" she yells, her eyes turning glossy.

Okay.. good to see that she's finally out of her trance.

"Yeah yeah, blame it on me. Go on. Let it all out," I say calmly.

"What do you mean blame it on you!? You fucking shot him and then let him bleed out when I kept yelling for help!"

"Ahan, as if he didn't just sneak into my house and was about to take you away from me. Then probably call the cops and get me arrested," I scoff.

"I can't believe you fucking killed him, Harry!" she yells again as she paces back and forth in front of me, running a hand through her wet hair as she tugs at the roots.

Her accusations only fuel the fire and I let out a bitter laugh before seething, "Pinning it on me, now are we? My dear Eliza, let me remind you something," she stops pacing around and looks at me with confusion evident on her face.

I slowly walk towards her, tutting at her and my voice lowers as I say,

"But baby, don't you see? You're the one to be blamed. Not me."

"W-what? How can you even-"

"It is what it is Eliza. You are the one who is to be blamed for Niall's death and even you know that, don't you?" I slowly start to walk around her in circles.

"I- I- No."

"Yes. You Elizabeth. You are the only one who is responsible for his death. If it weren't for you, he wouldn't have come all the way here. If he wasn't trying protect you and help you escape, he might have been alive, Eliza."

My words reach her mind and make her knees give out and she falls to the floor as a sob leaves her mouth. She places a hand over her mouth, tears spilling from her eyes.

"Oh come on! Don't start with all the waterworks now! You don't even deserve to cry over his death when you know damn well that you were the one who caused it!" I raise my voice, annoyed of her crying.

I'm well aware of what I'm doing here and how it's affecting her. But someone has to do it.

"I- I- didn't. I never-- wished for this to happen. Oh god what have I done?" she asks herself as she rubs her hands on her face but then pulls them away and stares at them exactly like she did when they were covered in his blood.

I feel pity again..

"But it's okay. You'll get over it eventually. There's nothing you can do now. So try forgetting about it. That's the only option you have," I tone it down a little bit.

I turn away from her and start exiting the room. I stop by the door frame and look back at her with a smirk appearing on my face.

"Oh and Eliza," she looks up at me.

"Not sure if Niall will forgive you. But the real question is, will you ever be able to forgive yourself over this?"

-_-_-_-

A/N:

Well there you have it. Harry's pov.
I know it's messed up but,
*In Harry's voice* It is what it is.

Do vote and comment!

Let me know what you think!
How we feeling over Harry being a manipulative asshole?

Love you! Stay safe!
-A.S.