"yellow's your colour"

the first thing you saw as you opened your eyes was the bright sun. the walls of the hotel room bounced the sunlight all around the room, filling the room with light. you rolled around in the sheets for a few minutes till you felt a pull at your waist, causing you to turn to your side. you were met with river's sleepy figure, his face cuddled into the pillow & his hair messy as the blonde strands fell all over the place.

his tanned skin screamed warmth to you, so you moved closer to him & cuddled into his chest. since his chest was exposed you admired his defined muscles, along with the small freckles that littered his skin in random spots. you traced your index fingers along his warm skin, seeing goosebumps rise along were you've touched.

you chuckled lightly as your finger moved to his jawline, taking your hand & grabbing his chin gently to pull his face down so you could see him. he still closed his eyes, but a smile rested lazily on his face. you ran your fingers through his hair to try to tame it a bit, resulting in a contented hum from him as his hand on your side rubbed small circles.

after playing with his hair your fingers gently rested on his cheek, your thumb running back & forth slowly along his soft skin. this continued for a few minutes until his hand left your waist & held the hand that was on his cheek, lifting it & pressing a kiss to the back of it which made your cheeks grow warm.

his eyes slowed opened, his blue ones coming in contact with your's. he smiled wider at you, pulling closer so he could kiss your forehead.

"you gonna wake me up like that every morning i wake up to you now?" he asked softly, resting an elbow on his pillow so he could sit up a bit.

you just blushed at his words, hiding your face in your pillow as your hair covered your hair. he brought a hand up to your hair & ran his fingers through it like how you did it him, slowly moving it away from your face. once your face was visible again you opened your eyes & saw a playful look on his face.

before you knew it he grabbed your waist & pulled you to him so you were straddling his waist. his hands gripped your sides to bring you closer, causing you to slightly squeak. your hands rested on his chest as he looked you up & down.

"good morning angel" he whispered as his fingers moved up & down on your sides.

"morning jude" you whispered back, causing him to jokingly roll his eyes as his middle name.

"just kiss me already won't you?" he asked, a smirk evident on his face.

"didn't know you were that eager huh" you said as his hands moved to the back of your thighs.

"only for you, baby" he said as your lips brushed against his.

"yellow's your colour" you whispered as there was barley space between the two of you.

"just. kiss. me" he said before closing the space, both of you melting into each-other.