surprise?

Your currently in your junior year of highschool in oregon. it's winter break and your parents went away on a trip to the bahamas without you.

you didn't mind, you liked spending your alone time in your house. music playing or watching tv, cooking whatever you want, waking up and going to bed when ever. it's the dream.

currently you boyfriend river left for florida a couple weeks ago to do some filming for a new movie. even though you miss him, he's doing his dream, and you couldn't be more proud of him.

you heard a loud knock on your front door. it's currently 4:00pm, and you went expecting anyone for a while.

you paused the tv and walked over to the door. you opened it slightly just to make sure it wasn't a creep, but you couldn't see anything so you had to open it all the way.

you then saw river, on your doorstep smiling at you with his luggage. you were shocked, you weren't supposed to se him till february.

"r-river?! i thought you were still film-" you said in shock as he cut you off.

"they decided to let us come back home for winter break, so i came to you" he said smiling.

you let him come inside & he took off his coat and boots.

"did ya miss me?" he smirked at you with his arms open wide.

"yeah, yeah i did" you said running into his embrace.

you both stood in each others arms for a while, swaying back and fourth. he rubbed your back and your nuzzled your face into his shoulder.

"i really did miss you y/n" he whispered to you and kissed your head gently.

"this is the best present ever" you said, your voice muffled.

you moved away from his embrace a bit, putting your hands on his cheeks. his hands were around your waist, playing with the bottom of your sweatshirt.

"i love you rio"

"i love you y/n"

he leaned in and kissed you for the first time in forever. his lips melted with yours perfectly, you never wanted this to stop. he pulled away and looked at you.

"what do you wanna do darling" he whispered to you, both of your foreheads touching.

you smiled and grabbed his hand, he followed you up to your room. you turned on your tv and played your favourite movie, sleeping beauty.

since his luggage was upstairs, he changed into some more comfortable clothes, wearing some shorts and a dark blue hoodie. he tossed you your favourite hoodie of his, it was white with blue tie-dye.

you both crawled into your comfy bed and started the movie. you put your head in the crook of his neck and he wrapped his arm around you.

you both for the rest of the night, cuddled and enjoyed each-others presence in the cold winter night.