don't drink too much

You promised your self you wouldn't go to the big party tonight, but of course you went because of Monica, your closest friend.

as soon as you arrived you could smell the alcohol and weed from the drive way. the sight of the drunk & sweaty looking teenagers dancing to the loud music blasting made you want to go back home, but Monica was your ride.

you both walked inside and saw people playing drinking games, karaoke and some just acting like idiots.

after a couple drinks monica left to find her boyfriend trevor, leaving you at the bar alone. as you sat on the uncomfortable stool, stirring your drink with your straw as you watched the clock tick you over heard some loud shouts coming from the backyard.

you arrived to the party at 8:30pm, and it's now 2:15am. you had a little more than expected to drink but since monica left you, what else was there to do?

you were the last person at the house, still sitting at the bar area.

"ya know you can leave now right? it's pretty late, you have a ride?" a good looking blonde boy said. you then realized that this was his house.

"oh-shit, sorry. i-i don't have a ride, i'm so sorry i'll just walk back-" you said, raising up from the chair, but stumbling to walk due to your drunken state.

"how about you stay the night? it's late, you can crash on the couch if you want, my folks are gone so it's all good." he said before you could open the front door.

"s-sure...... i guesssss" you said, slurring your words as you tried to get to the couch without falling.

before you could make it to the couch you passed out in a flash.

you started to wake up a bit later. but as soon as you sat up, you felt the need to throw up all the alcohol you drank from last night. luckily there was a garage can beside you, some water, Advil and some crackers.

"so i guess you slept well" the blonde boy said, making his way over to you.

"it was the worst sleep of my life" you said grabbing your forehead in pain.

"well, that's what you get for getting really drunk....." he said looking at you, with the 'what's your name' look.

"y/n. and you are?"

"river, river phoenix"

river phoenix ; imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara