"just missed you"

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked.

"can you just- can you come over please" you asked as you played with the phone cord, praying that he would say yes.

"okay. anything for you darling" he said before he hung up the phone.

you couldn't sleep. you weren't sure why but your brain kept telling you to call him & get him to come over to your small apartment & you did. you left your bedroom & sat on your couch with a large blanket as you waited for him to knock. after a while you finally heard him knock, making you get up.

you slowly walked to the door & opened it to reveal mike. his blonde hair was a bit wild & it looks like he finally was able to get himself some new clothes. he had a smile smirk on his face when he saw you in one of his sweatshirt's which made his heart pound at the sight of it on you.

you just pulled his hand to get him inside so you could close the door & soon enough you were wrapped in his arms. his arms were the most comforting, warm & secure place you've ever known, they were like your own sanctuary. he rubbed your back slowly as you played with some of the hair at the nape of his neck.

"nice sweatshirt" he mentioned, knowing your cheeks were probably slightly red from him saying that.

"just missed you, so i put it on but it didn't smell like you anymore so i called. i just missed you mikey" you said as you cuddled into his chest more, sighing when you felt a bit more at home.

"i missed you too y/n/n. always do when i'm gone" he said, giving you a small kiss to your forehead & then smiling to himself.

"i couldn't sleep" you said as you pulled away slightly, still having your arms around his neck as his hands rested on your waist.

he lifted the sweatshirt slightly, making you smile at the feeling of his thumbs rubbing small circles on the exposed skin of your sides.

"i know darling, i know" he said he pulled your hips closer to his waist as your hands went to his cheeks, both of you leaning in to give each-other a sweet kiss.

"mhmm" he hummed softly before pulling away.

you opened your eyes & looked at his features more under the soft light from the light bulbs in your kitchen. unwrapping your arms from his neck you took one of his hands from your waist & held it as you walked over to your bedroom, mike walking behind you with a smirk on his lips.

you turned off the lights before opening your bedroom door, walking over to your bed & sitting on it. mike took off his coat & his sneakers, opening the duffel bag he brought with him & grabbing some sweatpants & a large t- shirt.

"what? you wanna help?" he said as you stared at him as he was gonna change on the spot.

you stood up from your bed & walked over to him which surprised him. you tugged slightly on the bottom of his shirt, raising it over his head & dropping it on the floor. you bit your bottom lip a bit when you saw his chest (because you thought he looked so beautiful & hot at the same time uwu) which made him chuckle at you.

you finished helped him change, which he rewarded you with some sweet kisses. you took his hand to pull him to your bed so you both could get some rest. once both of you were settled, you raised his arm up so you could slip under & cuddle into his side, resting your head on his chest. he pulled you a bit closer to him & pulled the covers up a bit more over you both.

"missed this" you mumbled out, closing your eyes.

"me too darling" mike said as he used his other hand to run his fingers through your hair.

"ready to sleep?" he asked you.

"mhmmm" was all you said, feeling peaceful in the current state you were in.

"go to sleep darling, i'm right here"

"thank you" you mumbled out before drifting to sleep.

"always" mike kissed your head again before falling asleep himself, both of you feeling better to be in each-others arms.