comfortable blurb

INSPIRED BY THE SONG "comfortable" BY H.E.R.

Candles were lit, soft music was playing, you & river were cuddling into each-other on your shared bed, the sheets tangled around the two of you. times like these, when it's just the two of you, no work, no distractions, is something you both live for in your relationship. when it's just you together, those moments are the absolute best.

your room was slightly lit by the sun hitting your curtains which created a calming glow along with the candles. you were wearing an oversized t-shirt & undies & river was wearing one of his classic white tee's & some cotton grey shorts. your head rested on his chest as his arm crept onto your waist making you feel safe, secure.

"you feeling okay dear?" he asked softly to you, rubbing your side in case you were resting.

you adjusted in your spot, moving your body up a bit so you could clearly see his face. your lips curled into a smile as you saw him looking at you so adorably, your heart beat racing.

"i'm okay babe" you said sweetly before giving him a kiss, making him chuckle slightly.

"i feel so comfortable right now" river replied, knowing this wouldn't last forever, this moment. he just wanted it to last a lifetime.

"you make me comfortable, all the time. whenever i'm with you, i just feel so... comfortable" you chuckled at yourself for your lack of words but river completely understood.

"agreed" he said before kissing you again, making you giggle as he towered over suddenly, smiles not leaving both of your faces.