38

Previously

"Hey Ei! Guess what! You get to live with me, and guess who else~" that's when the man with the beak came in also, Overhaul....

So much for looking forward to the rest of the year...

⚠️•WARNING!!!! Later chapters might contain slight spoilers to season 4 of My Hero Academia (The anime not the manga cus I haven't read the manga yet so if I do spoil the manga, I had no idea I did) but only talks about Eri's quirk and what they are doing, I won't spoil what happens in that season I will only talk about those two things, so read if you are okay with knowing those two things! Thank you UwU•⚠️

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I stared at them, "uhhhh no? I don't want to live with you" I said and she just laughed, "yeah yeah funny joke, see after your father was arrested, I got full custody of you, so you get to live with me!" She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me, and I got super tense, "what are you doing...?" I said sitting still. I could here her chuckle, "oh nothing just hugging you!" She said, that's when I felt a prick in my arm, and my vision started to go hazy... than all I saw was black....

I woke up to my phone being spammed, I looked around and I was in a room I didn't recognize, it was about the size of my old room but much cleaner and didn't have anything but a bed and a bedside table. I looked over and saw my phone on it, I picked it up, and saw over 50 messages from countless people, and more specifically, people in my class. I smiled and decided instead of answering them all individually I just made a group chat with all of them.

Shark boy🦈:
HIIII sorry I didn't get back earlier why are all of you guys freaking out???

Mama Mina💖:
OH I DONT KNOOOOWWWWWW!!!! MAYBE THE FACT THAT YOU AREN'T AT THE HOSPITAL WHERE YOU SHOULD BE RIGHT NOW!!!

Time Bomb💥:
YOU AREN'T AT THE HOSPITAL IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD BE, AND YOU ARE ACTING SO CALM RIGHT NOW JSHDOSKSN

Short Circut⚡️:
Okay I won't yell like these idiots but we are all confused on where you areee

Shark Boy🦈 :
Well I don't really know that much, I only know that I'm probably at my moms house..?

Daddy Issues #1🔥❄️:
Probably? What do you mean by probably because if you don't know where you are you could be in danger.

Time Bomb💥:
Oh shut up  Icy Hot, though he does have a point

Mama Mina💖:
OH BOTH OF YOU BE QUIET KIRI JUST TELL US WHERE YOU AREEEEEEE. 🥺😭

Knock off Sonic🏃🏻‍♂️:
Now everyone calm down! As class rep, I will call Aizawa Sensei to check on you, now Kirishima, tell me the address you are at

Shark Boy🦈:
Uhhhhh lemme checkkkkkk

Ok I'm at [insert address here cus I'm lazy rn]

Knock off Sonic🏃🏻‍♂️:
Okay, thank you Kirishima I will get in contact with Aizawa Sensei and send him there.

Flex Tape🖤:
Plus! Now the Squad knows your address too and can come over any time we wannnttttt heheheh

Short Circuit⚡️:
OH YEAH!!! We cannnnn

Mama Mina💖:
Be ready for random visits we will even drag Bakubitch with us!!

Time Bomb💥:
Whatever..... 🖕

Shark Boy🦈 :
Thanks guys you are the best!

I than got off my phone and turned off the ringer letting them be able to text threw the chat I made. I sighed and slowly stood up, wincing as I felt my body ache, I took a deep breath and walk around the room, I noticed a door, I opened the door to see a conjoined bathroom with two different rooms. One was labeled "Eri" and the other was labeled "Ryuji" I turned and looked at my door and saw it had been labeled to saying "Eijiro" I turned the light on and looked at myself in the mirror, and my eyes went wide.

Even the places that didn't have bandages on them you could see scars poking out. My hair was much longer and you could see my black roots. My muscles were still there but smaller indicating I have to work out, I slowly peeled off the bandages around my chest and looked. My mouth was slightly ajar, and I couldn't believe what I was looking at, see I already had plenty of scars before but now it looked like I was a punching dummy. Than I saw a pair of red eyes leading threw the door, I turned and saw a little girl with her head poking out the door that's labeled "Eri" I look at her and smile.

"Hi, I'm Eijiro! You must be Eri right I have met you once before but I didn't get to officially meet you!" I said and she looked at me and nodded slightly, she had finally came out from behind her door, she looked at my arm and pointed to the bandages still on them, than she pointed to her own arm that was wrapped in bandages and asked "like me?"tilting her head a little to the side.

I felt terrible for her, and with teary eyes I nodded and sat down next to her while she was standing. "Ya know now, when I look at a scar left on me, I see it of a reminder that I overcame the pain I went threw and I'm still overcoming it, I look at them and see how much I have been threw and how I'm still here" I said wiping my face as a tear rolled down it.

I heard sniffling next to me, I turned my head to Eri and she reached out to me and wiped a tear away. "I want to th-think that to..." she said and laid down resting her head on my lap. "It gets better, people may seem cruel but one day you will be okay, I promise, I'll get you out of here" I said looking down at her and she started to drift into sleep.

I smiled down at her as she softly snores, than I see Ryuji walk in, she had clearly been listening the whole time and came over hugging me, soon they both fell asleep and I had to pick one up and bring her to my bed and the next to my bed, than I laid down and started to drift to sleep, with my newly found siblings.

"Good night Eri, good night Ryuji, from here on out, I'll be here for you two" and with that I fell into a peaceful sleep.