31

•^suspicious boi here•

Previously

that's not me... that's NOT me! That means... no one is looking for me, I'm going to die here... and no one is going to save me.... I-I'm going to die and no one will know, they are going to forget about me, and I'll never see them again...

I'm going to die here, but I don't want to die... I want to live, for my friends, but how... how can I do it when no one remembers, when no one knows?

Wow... for the first time, I really am all alone....

~<Bakugo's POV>~

It's been a whole week after the attack and I have noticed Kirishima has been acting weird. He has been unusually good in his classes, look I'm not saying he's stupid, I'm just saying he's.... not educationally inclined. Plus I usually tutor him. Also his quirk hasn't come back and he doesn't even seem down about it! Also it feels like he doesn't even remember stuff about me and the other extras. He also stopped walking home with me and the stupid icy hot!

As I'm lost in thought someone taps my shoulder, I turned with a scowl on my face and see a red and white haired extra, "what do you want Half n half?" I said pissed off. "I need to talk to you about Kirishima, he has been acting differently" he said in is stupid ass monotoned voice. "....I fucking hate agreeing with people especially you, but he has been acting like a total nerd" Half n half nodded and the bell rung, "I am planning on following him after school, I had gone by his house multiple times now and he wasn't there, so I am going to follow him, you can come too because you have been wondering what is wrong with him too" he said. I thought a little, he has been acting super weird and you bet your ass I want to know why, so....

"Yeah, whatever I'll come"

~<Todoroki's POV>~

School had ended and Bakugo decided to come with me to follow Kirishima, I didn't tell him that I had actually gone inside of Kirishima's house and heard his father talking to that hand guy from the USJ attack and they were talking about a "Red Riot" •ps they didn't say their hero names yet, USJ attack was episode 11-13 and the hero names were 26 so they don't know Red Riot is Kirishima• I also didn't tell Bakugo that someone else is coming with use, I decided to brings Midoriya because he has been worried about Kirishima's behavior recently.

We packed our bags like normal and I waited for Bakugo at the gate with Midoriya, Bakugo walked over and glared "why the fuck is he here!" he said glaring at Midoriya, "because he was worrying about Kirishima too" I said calmly. "You are SO fucking lucky that this is for Kirishima!" Bakugo yelled.

We waited outside the school out of sight and finally saw Kirishima walk out. We started to follow him but Bakugo and I quickly realized we weren't going in the direction of his home. We kept walking and ended up outside of this old abandoned house in the middle of the woods •if you were wondering they aren't at the bar because it would mess up the timeline of when Bakugo was kidnapped in the actual show cus he was in the bar, so that's why•

Kirishima walked in and we walked around the side looking into the window from a distance, when we saw Kirishima start to basically melt, and there stood a small blond girl with messy galaxy buns and she wasn't wearing clothes. Then the hand guy walked over and threw clothes at her and the said stuff, but we couldn't hear them, than they walked into a room and there was silence for a moment where Bakugo Midoriya and I shared looks of horror, and in that moment there was a blood curtailing scream that we could recognize...

Kirishima....

I immediately grabbed my phone and called Aizawa Sensei as Midoriya and I were holding back Bakugo from go in there and probably getting killed, but also holding myself back from going inside and hurting a few people, than the ringing on my phone stopped, "....what do you want Todoroki, I'm taking a nap" is what I heard from the other side of the phone, and with a shaking hushed voice I started, "K-Kirishima, he's in trouble, the Kirishima that was at school for the past week wasn't him, it was someone posing as him with the help of his quirk-" I was cut off by another scream. Than I heard a whole lot of movement, "please tell me that scream was my imagination Todoroki" Aizawa Sensei said worried, "....sadly no.... I-...I'm guessing he was taken a week ago at the USJ attack so I'll send you my location, but hurry Midoriya and I can't hold Bakugo back much longer" and like that I sent my location and he hung up.

"...he's been gone for a week and no one noticed... he must feel terrible right now... thinking no one knows where he is" I said looking down, than noticed the people walk out of the room.... with blood on their hands and clothes.

~<Shigaraki's POV>~

As we walked out, I got pissed, "he hasn't told us anything even after torturing him for a whole week, all he says is 'I don't know' and it pisses me off!!" I yelled wiping the blood from my hands on my shirt, "I guess it's time to call in him" I said Toga tilted her head, "the only person who really scares him, his father" I said with a terrific grin on my face, "he'll get him to talk, but for the time being, you have to keep pretending to be the kid" I said than I heard and explosion outside which blew a hole in my wall and than an aggravated blond kid flew in the house.