32

•okay so thank this next part too BlueHairedCarEngine  because I was originally gonna have a good ending to this chapter

Previously

As we walked out, I got pissed, "he hasn't told us anything even after torturing him for a whole week, all he says is 'I don't know' and it pisses me off!!" I yelled wiping the blood from my hands on my shirt, "I guess it's time to call in him" I said Toga tilted her head, "the only person who really scares him, his father" I said with a terrific grin on my face, "he'll get him to talk, but for the time being, you have to keep pretending to be the kid" I said than I heard and explosion outside which blew a hole in my wall and than an aggravated blond kid flew in the house.

~<Bakugo's POV>~

As we walked threw the forest following Kirishima I could feel my stomach almost drop, 'why is he going here? Is it another home he has?' I kept making different scenarios to explain why Kiri would be here!

He walked into this old looking house in the middle of FUCKING NO WHERE!! Like why the hell is he out here?!? I keep yelling in my head as we walked around the side of the building to a window, that's when something happened I never expected was going to happen.

He fucking melted into this small ass girl, what is this shit like reverse version of putting water on a witch?!? I watch this vampire witch looking girl and see her start talking to hand fetish, they walk into a room and.... there was a horrible scream, full of fear and pain, but was worse is that I know that voice, that's Kirishima... my whole body felt numb, Kirishima had been gone a whole week and no one noticed, not a single person, not his dad, not his friends, not me... how could I do that to him, the most amazing, cheerful, person with the brightest smile, and the only person that can handle my bitchy attitude. I'm about to blow people up I SWEAR TO GOD!!

I'm about to get up to blow the place open and let some peoples faces meet my fist but than fuckin Deku and Half n half held me down, THEY HELD ME DOWN!!! While Kirishima is in there being hurt!! He's been alone thinking no one was there for him for a whole FUCKING WEEK!! I keep struggling to get up while damn Thotoroki called someone who sounded like Sensei. During the call there was another scream and I couldn't hold back my anger any longer, I pushed both of them off of me and blew off the wall, when the smoke cleared I saw hand fetish and and blond bitch number two.

The blonde saw me and she got out these knives and started to charge at me with this crazy look in her face, and I aimed an explosion at her, as I fought her my moved her pure instinct, all I could think about was Kirishima, imaging the worst of conditions he was in, as I'm lost in thought the blondie is about to stab me but she gets caught by ice, "GO GET KIRISHIMA!!" Todoroki yelled I nodded running to the door that we heard the yelling in, but as I'm about to get there Mr. Crusty Lips got in the way.

We started to circle one an other but this stupid idiot pretty much switched sides with me as we were circling each other, don't get me wrong I would love to beat his ass but right now, what matters is Kirishima's safety so I bolted in the room and locked it behind me, and I saw Deku tackle him. Than I turned around.

My eyes widened at the sight, there was blood on the floor, dry and new, there were cracks in the room and many weapons with blood on them. I squinted and saw something moving very slightly, I walked closer and saw red, but not blood red, someone's hair type of red, "...Kiri...?" I whispered, and as I walked closer I felt my eyes tear up, there laid Kirishima Eijiro, bloodied and barely breathing, with a number of cuts, bruises, burns, and wounds. He was shaking and still in his hero outfit, which is torn and broken, his eyes were closed and you could tell it was hard to breath, and there was a faint sound of dripping from his blood falling off of the table.

"Kirishima! Wake up!" He yelled squishing his face, but his eyes didn't open, all he said was, "go away... I'm sick of all these stupid illusions..." His eyes widened, "I'm not an illusion shitty haired idiot I gotta get you outa here before Deku and Half n half can't hold off fucking Crusty guy and Blond Bitch!! Now I'm getting you out of here!" He yelled but you could hear the worry and hurt in his voice as his tears fell, the grabbed a knife and cut off the restraints that tied him to the table.

That's when Kirishima finally opened his eyes, "wait... Bakugo...?" He said his voice breaking, I noticed his hair was down and black roots show, the tears just kept falling and I couldn't stop them. I nodded, "clearly you dumb ass who else would it be?" He said trying to smile.

As I was about to pick him up I hesitated for one second seeing all the blood on my hands but in that moment someone seemed to emerge from the shadows, and Kirishima got consumed in a portal and disappears. "NO KIRISHIMA!!" I yelled loudly and the stupid ass portal guy disappeared.

"No.... nonononononono!" I started to punch the table he was on repeatedly. "How could I hesitate from fucking blood... now he's gonna be hurt more... because of me..." I don't know how long I was in that room, but when Deku Half n half and Sensei came in, all I could say was.

"He's gone... they took Kiri..."