33

Previously

"No.... nonononononono!" I started to punch the table he was on repeatedly. "How could I hesitate from fucking blood... now he's gonna be hurt more... because of me..." I don't know how long I was in that room, but when Deku Half n half and Sensei came in, all I could say was.

"He's gone... they took Kiri..."

~<Kirishima's POV>~

Day 1

Silence, there was nothing but silence, it felt like so long, I was just stuck there with my thoughts, alone in the darkly lit room, I hated it at the time. But now, I wish every day was like that...

Day 2

It was quiet for a while, but after an hour, I heard the door creaking open, then a guy with weird grey blue hair, red eyes, and very chapped lips came in, he looked skinny and his hair looked super greasy. "Eijiro Kirishima.... we paid a lot of good money for you...." he said walking closer to me.

"Heard you met with your mother, Venom is her villain name, and you seem to know... Overhaul"

My eyes widened. 'How would they know about my mother? Let alone how would they know I talked to her?' I kept thinking to myself when he walked closer.

"I'm Shigaraki, and you must know by now that no one knows you are here, nor do they care, Toga is making a great you, or may I say, an even better you"

He looked at me, grinning with every word he uttered. 'No.... they will figure out that's not me they will! They will come tomorrow!...

....they will be here tomorrow!'

Day 3

I woke up to the door being slammed open, as I looked up, I saw that Shigaraki guy, and that guy I met the first day with the scars and black hair.

As they walked in, I realized how hard it is for me to focus, I haven't eaten or drank in 3 days plus my wrists and ankles were all bloodied and bruised because of the struggling. To make it worse I couldn't use my quirk, every time I tried to activate it I would feel a stabbing pain in my chest.

"I see you're doing well, now I have a few questions..."

Shigaraki said grinning at me as the black haired guy looked away, I looked at the black haired guy and noticed he had water in his hand. But right as I was about to say something, I hear something being picked up, that sounded like a metal object.

As Shigaraki got closer to me I noticed what he picked up, it was two small knives, and he had than started to sharped them with one another. His creepy smile never left as he said,

"Now Eijiro, please do tell me about Overhaul and his organization"

He sad down at a chair that was next to the table I was on. I didn't know what to say because if I'm being honest I don't really know much, as I'm trying to think I let out a scream of pain. I look down and realize I've been stabbed in the gut, I felt my eyes water and my breath quicken.

"You're being to slow Eijiro, and I'm never patient, I don't like to wait for things, so when I wait.... I need a distraction"