7

Previously

I feel it weaken more and pull on it and she gets pulled and drops me and pant for air and she charges at me making a flash blinding me and I fall she sits on my chest and pins my arms down with her hands and holds my legs down with her knees and she spits in my face.

I was about too kick up when an explosion is made and she is flown off of me, I look over and see...

"Bakugo...?"

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I looked at him confused as he's glaring majorly at Tarakai. She laid there slowly getting up and coughing, than Bakugo looked at me. "What the hell Sharky! Do you like too fight or something?" He yelled at me. I got up chuckling "well sorry I was trying too help out this girl that Tarakai was being rude too and trying too hurt" and right as Bakugo and I got ready too fight... our quirks got erased.

"What is going on here!!" I hear and turn too see Aizawa Sensei with his hair up, eyes red, and his scarf was out when I noticed it was wrapped around Bakugo and Tarakai.

"I can explain!" I said and he turned too me covering Bakugo and Tarakai's mouth so they can't talk already knowing they are both 'somewhat' ill tempered. I than explained "okay so I was in the training building and heard noises, I thought it was my friends sooooo I came out but saw Tarakai pinning this girl from her class against a wall, she had super dark brown hair and yellow flowers, I pushed her off, told the girl too run than we fought a little, she than had me pinned down and that's when Bakugo came getting her off me, than boom here we are now!" I say, the whole time using my hands too talk and like making hand movements like and explosion for the boom part.

Aizawa Sensei processes and than says, "okay fine but I will check the cameras, and have too call your parents" he said. My eyes widened, the words 'call your parents' echoed in my head, on the first day and already getting parents called. I sigh nodding and he lets go of Bakugo and Tarakai than blinks, that's when Bakugo erupts.

I sigh forcing a smile and say, "come on Bakugo! Let's walk home together and get our stuff!" He glare and walked off without me again. I catch up too him, and grab my stuff.

We walk a little in silence, but not an awkward silence more of a chill(Be More Chill)silence, than he spoke, "Oi, want too go too the park, or like just chill somewhere, I don't wanna go home too the old hag" I tilt my head "old hag??" He smirks too himself, "heh my mom" I can't help but laugh, "how are you brave enough too call your parents something like that! I could never call my dad something like that!"

We decided too go too the park 'my dad wouldn't care anyway' I thought. We got there and no kids there so we got on the swings, and one thing led too another and I got stuck in the baby swing. We call Mina and she got here looked at me and started too cry from laughter, even Bakugo couldn't keep in a chuckle she took a few pictures before using her acid too burn threw the swing. All three of use hung out and we chased one an other around the park a few times.

I felt my phone buzz, and looked at it too see my dad calling. My eyes widened and my smile disappeared. I walked away from them taking the call, immediately I was being screamed at, and I had too take the phone away from my ear cause of how loud he was. I looked down as he was yelling things like 'useless, fag, and idiot etc' it finally calmed down and I said sorry and "get home NOW" I sighed nodded and realized he can't see me nodding so I said "okay.."

I walked over too my friends and they looked concerned, I gave them a half hearted smile "I gotta go home my dads... uh kinda mad at me." I said smiling at them, "you sure Kiri? If you want we can walk you home, we can tell your dad it's our fault your home late" Mina offers, and I instantly said "No! I-I mean nah! He would get even more mad if I brought people over heh.. sorry but I'll get going." I said walking away, briefly turning too give a toothy grin too them and a thumbs up.

I walk for a while and finally get too my house, I take a deep breath and open the door, I was pulled into the house and the door was slammed behind me. I got punched in the face and fell too the floor. I look up at him and say "sorry" he than starts too yell again, "I haven't seen you in DAYS and you made me do all the work around here you useless kid!" He picks me up and throws me against a wall than kicks me in the gut and I get winded, I start to cough, and he than grabs what I can assume is a bottle and hits it over my head. "Last time I told you too clean up your mess and you couldn't even do that!" I remember what he's talking about and look over, I still see glass on the floor and dried blood, "now you have TWO places to clean up later you loser! THAN I get a call from the school saying that you were in a FIGHT or some shit! Like on the FIRST DAY, how much of a stupid kid are you!" I look down, letting him continue to do this for a few minutes until he hits me one more time slashing my chest making a deep wound, across it. 'Good thing I don't have my uniform on, I never changed out of my gym clothes' I thought, he than walked away sitting on the couch, grabbing a beer bottle.

I clean myself up in my room it takes a while but after a lot of bandages I got the wound on my chest too stop bleeding, so I wrapped it, and put a black shirt on over it just in case, than I go downstairs to work on cleaning the mess I made than hear a knock on the door. I open it and somehow immediately recognize her,

"R-.... Ryuji...?"