44

Previously

I got even more scared when we got home, mother was at the door tapping her foot. She looked angry, and she's really mean when she's angry... I wish my new friends were here... I really want them to be here.

I don't want to be alone again...

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I stood there for a second, but Mr. Chisaki's grip tightened and I whimpered a little as he pulled me along. He then shoved me at mother and pulled Eri away from me and took her somewhere else. I looked at mother scared. She gave me one of her smiles, but it wasn't a happy smile, it was a scary one...

"Oh my little baby boy.." she mumbled leaning down and putting her hand on my cheek, and I flinched.

"Where were you? I was there to pick you up from school and you were nowhere to be found!" She gritted her sharp teeth and had her scary happy voice, when she's mad she talks happy, but you can see her anger behind her eyes...

"I-I was with my new friends! There was Sho-Sho, Kami, Ro-Ro, Suki, and Mama-" I was cut off by a glare and her touch becoming mean. "You said 'Mama'?? As if she was your mom??" I nodded as tears welled up in my eyes, she seemed to get mad and she pulled her hand away, and for a split second I thought I would be okay. Then I felt her hand come back and I felt a sharp pain in my cheek as her hand made contact with my face. I jerked my head as I fell, I looked up at her and scooted away. She glared down at me and said "I am your mother, not some girl that you found!!" She yelled and I started shaking more as tears spilled out from my eyes.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me up stairs and threw me in a room, slamming the door behind her. I sat there holding my head and I pulled my legs close to my chest. I let out whimpers as I sat there. I then heard a different door creak open I jumped at the sound and my head shot up. I made eye contact with duel coloured eyes, one purple and one white. She smiled at me "Hi Ei!! You got so tiny!! Now I'm the older sibling!" She said and she looked very happy and with a smirk. I tilted my head, "Sister?" I said confused and tilted my head, my cheek still stinging. "Eijiro, it's me Ryuji! Eri usually comes back later so can I sleep in here with you again, I left a note in her room so she can come too when she gets back!" I remembered dad telling me I had a little sister, so I just nodded, too tired to think properly. "Mhm I don't like being alone, I miss my friends.." I mumbled, my eyes closed, feeling Ryuji crawling into bed. That's all I remember before I drifted asleep.

My eyes shot open as an alarm went off next to me. I looked around and it's a room I don't recognize. I put my hand up to push my black stupid hair out of my eyes, 'huh I swear I was at home with dad, and I fell asleep in my room after... he got mad..' I thought. I turned my head after feeling something move next to me and there I saw two little girls, one black hair and one silvery white hair, I swear I knew them from somewhere. I also realized that my clothes I had on were way to tight as I got up. I hated it, I hade short sleeves on and short pants which made me feel so exposed, I wanted to get out of these and put on a hoodie with long pants. On the other hand I didn't want to change while two small girls were in the room either, and I also needed to figure out where the hell I am.

As if on que with my thoughts the door opened and I saw someone I never thought I would again, I saw my mom. "Oh so now you are a teen, how old are you?" I stammering hearing her talk, I was so confused and whispered "13.." and she nodded and walked in opening my closet, and pulling out a uniform. "Well this should fit, might be a little bigger seeing how weak you look compared to before, but still will fit." At that I looked down, even more self conscious of myself. I nodded and took the closed and looked around and saw a door that I assumed was a bathroom, and I was right.

I changed and she was right, it was big on me, I looked in the mirror confused why I was wearing a UA uniform. I walked out and she was still there, "Well Eijirou, time for you to go to school." She said leading me downstairs.

'Everything was going so fast, I didn't know what was going on, why is everything to weird, why can't everything just pause, just stop, please just stop, let my head stop spiraling!' My brain was screaming, I could feel my hands shaking but my body continued walking. I didn't want to go with her but my body just wouldn't listen, so I just decided to block out what was happening.

Next thing I remembered the car stopped 'when did I get in a car..' I thought. I looked out the window and saw I was infront of UA and my eyes widened, I couldn't believe it, I was at my dream school! But wait... why? "Well get out and get to class." My mom said next to me. That's when I finally spoke, "Why am I here? Where is my school?" I questioned but she glared at me, "just get out and go to class 1-A I'm have stuff to do!" She was smiling but her voice was venomous, so I listened and got out, with no idea what I was doing.

Now my only question is, where is class 1-A?

•hello hello! Yes I'm back, sorry for being gone so long, life just caught up with me and I had to do stuff that was really annoying, but I have been falling back into MHA and my love for KiriBaku is back, so I came back to Empty Smiles and decided to continue it, with all the love that is has gotten it motivated me to finish it for you guys, so I'm happy you like my story and writing even though I suck at grammar and writing, but hope you are having a good night, morning, or afternoon!!! Bye!!!•