28

Previously

I walked over and in unison with a certain blond who was walking over too I say, "what's going on over here?" I look up and Bakugo gives me a glare. I look back at Tarakai, "wow, Ei! You didn't tell me you had so may friends! Nice to meet you! I'm Hikari Tarakai, nice too meet ya!"

She said getting up and facing me with her hand out, giving me a smile, that doesn't seem believable at all. I don't grab her hand and just plainly say, "Todoroki, Shoto Todoroki"

~<Kirishima's POV>~

As I sit there, I notice the tension between everyone, all Tarakai, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Of course Bakugo would see right through Tara's lies, but I don't understand the glares Bakugo is giving Todoroki, than I feel and arm wrap around my shoulder, "Well nice to meet ya Todoroki! Ei and I are super close friends! We have known one an other sense around 2nd grade!" She says with her stupid smile that tricks everyone. "Well I don't think the part of saying you two are friends is true, because, when you touched Kirishima he flinched, and when you sat by him his breath hitches and he started to get sweaty, if I'm right that's not how friends act with one an other" Todoroki replied calmly.

Tara's face changes, she was shocked he noticed that, heck I was shocked he noticed that he actually called her out. She than gave him a glare and tightened her grip around me, "well aren't you observant, Todoroki, was it? Well to be frank I don't care what you say, but I have to stay by this stupid kid this whole week so you can't do anything about me, plus, Ei doesn't mind me being here" Tara says as she starts to burn my shoulder and I wince a little but glare at her activating my quirk, 'I'm not putting up with this anymore! Let's go adrenaline rush that will make me do stupid stuff and end up regretting everything!' I shrug her off of me and stand up, "no I'm not okay with you being here Kari you always make fun of me and are horrible to me! Why would I ever be okay with you sitting with me and touching me. Oh and may I add burning my arm, so no of course I don't want you here Kari and according to what I learned, we never were to start with!" I yelled at her, letting all of my emotions out and stormed out of the classroom.

I sat in the hallway and gave a huff, I hear the sliding door open, 'Bakugo?' I looked over to see... "Aizawa Sensei?" He sat down next to me, his scarf closed on by the door, clearly holding something or someone "what was that about? Did Hikari say something to you?" I looked down, "well it's a long story, but please change my walking partner, she's mean and rude and has bullied me for a really long time. So I would appreciate it if you changed my partner, also what's that about?" I pointed at his scarf. He nodded, "I'll get you a new partner, but yeah I'm holding down like Mina, Denki, Sero, Bakugo, and Todoroki from coming out here, so now that this is resolved I'll let them go" the next thing I know his scarf fell and the door slammed open.

I was bombarded with hugs from Kami, Mina, and Sero. I started to laugh, "ughhh guys you're suffocating meeee" I yelled smiling at them, but then I hear Jiro laugh and than noogie me, "good to know your feelin well, you worried everyone dude" Jiro said smiling at me, "I did?" I said tilting my head. "Well yeah duh! We all care about ya!" She said.

That hit me and I couldn't help but tear up a little and tried not to cry, than as I felt arms leave me two pairs of arms went around me, I saw on my left blond here and on my right a mix of red and white. I had the biggest smile, "you guys are the best!" I said, and I see Bakugo glare at Todoroki, "are you sure you don't li-" "DON'T YOY DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE YOU DAMN CANADIAN FLAG!!" I tilted my head confused. "Uhhhh am I missing something?" I asked "NOTHING!" Bakugo yelled.

I continued on with my day and it was awesome, the voice in my head, it was amazing. I walked down the hallway with all my friends, Bakugo in my right and Todoroki on my left, as we walked to our last class, Aizawa Sensei walked up to me, "okay, so Kirishima, both Todoroki and Bakugo volunteered to walk you home, so you will alternate weeks you walk him, Todoroki, pick A or B" Aizawa Sensei said, Todoroki thought, "B" he said and Aizawa nodded, "okay the first week is Bakugo and the next week is Todoroki, so on, bye I'm gonna go take a nap" he said walking away.

I looked at Bakugo and smiled at him, we went to class and sat down and I zoned out during the lesson. I couldn't believe it, everything today has been amazing, well other than this morning. But still Todoroki became my friend, I get to walk home with Bakugo, and that weird voice went away!

I got out of class and started walking with Bakugo to my house, 'today couldn't get any better!' I thought smiling.

~<???>~

I looked at Shigaraki, "my quirk was overpowered somehow, that kids friends helped him" I said to him, and he looked at the kids father, who nodded, "looks like it's time to take things into our own hands" he said smirking, "tomorrow during the attack, find him and take him in, we an get the job done here, make sure no one knows he's gone Toga" he looked over at the psychotic girl who's face started melting into a smiley, sharp toothed red head. "Make it look like he killed himself that's believable" Shigaraki said walking away out of the bar.

•okay heh sorry for the cliffhanger bros but suspense has to be there ya know! But have a nice day!!! Byeeee•