17

Previously

I noticed my vision getting blurry, and when I looked up I realized I was on autopilot and I was infront of UA, I took out my phone shakily and I called Aizawa Sensei, after a few rings he answered with a groan, "what? Why are you calling me I'm sleeping!" He semi-yelled at me "h-help... I-I'm infront of UA, a-and I ca...nt....." and like that I collapsed everything going black, all I could hear was faint yelling from my phone before everything when silent.

'Huh, if I die here it's fine no one would miss me anyway...'

•okay bro's and broski's I felt bad leaving y on a cliff hanger so like I'm writing this the same day and it might come out the same day as 16 I couldn't leave y'all like that sorry dudes lmao•

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I start to open my eyes, and squint at the light, I look over and I see I'm at the schools nurses office I slowly sit up and groan at the pain in my gut, as I look over I see Aizawa Sensei sitting in a chair sleeping 'not surprised' I think chuckling too myself but when he heard my chuckle he woke up. "Kirishima, you're awake, okay what happened and why were you so hurt after just getting out of the hospital?" He said full on investigating me before I had a chance to fully wake up.

I see a little lady jump up and hit the back of his head and he glares down at her, "leg the boy rest and breath, he was badly hurt!" She yelled being stern with him, than she looked at me "and you" she grabbed my ear and brought me down to he level but I reacted as if it's like when my dad grabs me so I let out a yelp and pull away, "o-oh sorry I uh just got scared.." I said giving a smile rubbing my neck "huh... well don't make me have too go there that work again cus I was on my break, and this guy here called me to get over there" she glared at him as if saying 'don't scare me so much next time!' And waddled over too her desk.

I let out a sigh, "hey uh thank you Aizawa Sensei, I really appreciate you helping me back there! Heh I uh was training with my sister and my mom caught me there and yelled at me too leave, my mom and dad are eh, and she has custody of Ryuji you see, and she doesn't like me around so like she sent me away, and on my why back home I got jumped and I couldn't fight back as well cause I was soar from my training!" I said lying with every word, I made a whole story just too try to get him to not ask questions.

"Well, okay... but if anything if wrong just tell me" he got up and was about to leave when I said "uh hey, can you not tell everyone in class I was here, I don't wanna worry them!" I said with a smile, he turned and gave a nod and walked out.

I sat there for a while than I got up and realized "oh god I need new clothes, these are gross now..." then the recovery girl cane over and gave me a pair of clothes, "here these my be a little tight but it'll do just don't button it up too much, but shoo you have class soon!" I got up and changed, I looked in the mirror and I looked at myself I had a faint black eye but not as noticeable, my nose was a little pinker then normal, and when I took off the sweater I was bandages around my neck chest and arms, 'did they see the scars... hopefully not...' I thought and I put on the shirt, and she was right it was kinda too small do I opened some buttons and got the jacket thing over the white collared shirt. I put on the pants 'a little tighter than usual, but no would surely notice' I thought shrugging, I than see she didn't give me a tie, so I walked out like that, and I remembered I left my backpack here when I was training when Bakugo took me to the hospital.

I walk into the training building and looked at the time "huh it's like 6:13 I'm a lot later than I usually would be, as I'm walking I put my hair up in a messy bun and go into the locker room, before I did I glanced and saw Bakugo in the quirk room. I walked in and grabbed my backpack, I walked over too the door and opened it this time used too the smoke more so I didn't really cough, "hey bro, class is gonna start soon!! Common!" I said walking to the door waiting for him.

I wait a little and see him walk out of the locker room after changing out of his gym clothes, he seemed really sweaty and like he worked out a lot, 'huh I wonder what he was most likely letting out his anger about' I think but as I'm walking with I'm I notice something, 'wow he smells really good, it's super strong right now, kinda like caramel, I wonder why' my thoughts were interrupted by an angry blond.

"Oi, shitty hair, why are you so quite today, you're being a weird ass" he spat out. Giving me a look of anger, but under that I could see that he was a little concerned.

"Oh no reason, just tired I guess!" And just like that I started to ramble on and on again, smiling with Bakugo occasionally grunted, huffed, or did his famous 'tch' as we headed too class.

When we made it Bakugo sat in Kaminari's seat which was right infront of mine and I started too talk slower and slowly drifted too sleep my head on my desk, not noticing the pet I got from the ill-tempered boy infront of me.