3

Last chapter

"oh well this is the second time today he's been here, what happened this time?" He said, "some dumb extra girl did it you can watch the cameras I'm out" I said even though I wanted too stay, "oh well thanks for bringing K-" I walked out the door before he could finish, but only one thing was on my mind.

"What's his name...?"

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I wake up in the clinic and sit up, I look around and don't see anyone. I look out the window and see it getting dark "dads gonna kill me" I mumble. "You can go home now just don't put too much pressure on your head." I hear from a voice in another room, I know that voice, he's the nurse here, but we all call him doc. "Thanks doc I gotta get home sorry for making you stay late" I smile and get up and see my bag on the floor by my bed and take it than walk out too get home.

As I was on my way home I saw the mail man there, he saw me and gave me the mail walking away. Before going in I looked threw it, most of them were taxes and debt we had too repay, but than I saw one. 'To; Ejiro Kirishima, from U.A. High" I was wide eyed and looked at it. 'You probably failed' I thought I walked in and saw my dad on the couch with a blanket over his shoulders and drinking coffee, he drinks it too help with hangovers. I'm guessing he woke up a few minutes ago.

"Hey dad!" I said, he winced "not so loud Ejiro..." he complained, usually when he drinks he forgets what he does too me, and when he remembers he pretends too forget, he never apologizes. "Sorry" I mumble, "but look I got the letter back from UA High!" I said in a yelling whisper. He doesn't smile at me and mumbles "you probably didn't get in with the quirk you have" I look away and look at the letter. I give out a shaky sigh and see a device that makes a hologram come up, it shows a guy with long black hair and a scarf on, "Hello Ejiro Kirishima, I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted into UA High, you will be in class 1-A, I hope too see you there."

I sit there in shock, "I-I.... I made it..." I said, I started too tear up and smile, even my dad turned too me and looked surprised, than he yelled, "You had too have gotten someone else's letter! There is no way they would let you into UA!!" He had gotten up and took the thing out of my hand and and kept playing it until he got frustrated and used his quirk on it, Liquefaction, he can turn any object into liquid and can melt people's skin. He stomped over too the fridge grabbing a bottle.

I stood there, not caring, I was as happy as I could ever be! I made it into UA! UA, I was actually worth something! I ran up into my room with an endless smile I ran into my room and than my bathroom, my smile disappeared. I need too change something, I can't go to UA looking like this. I think a little 'maybe I should cut my hair?' I look at it and shake my head 'no no this is a good length, maybe I should.... DYE IT!' I smile at myself for getting such a good idea. I grab money from my allowance, I run out the door too a 24 Hour open place and get too the dye area. 'Hmmm what color is the manliest...?' I look around I pick up orange and red, 'hmmmm I would look better with red it would match my eyes' I than bought the dye and put the box down too dye this weekend, the last week of school.

I wake up realizing in all of my excitement I forgot too lock my door last night. I get thrown off my bed, and hear my dad yelling. "WAKE UP!!" I sit up and look at the clock, 3:35 am, "w-why are you waking me up so early...?" I said rubbing my eyes. He kicked my side and spat, "Because I'm hungry, and YOU have too make me food!!" I cough a little, "do it yourself, you're a capable person" I said in a low voice and tried too get too bed. He grabbed me by my hair and glared making me look at him, "what was that you bastard?" He said spitting in my face while he talked, wreaking of alcohol. I wiped my face and he pulled on my hair more throwing me against the floor, "now get up and clean up the mess than make me food" he yelled walking out.

My head wound started bleeding again and there was a major bruise forming on my side where he kicked me. I sigh getting up, cleaning the blood off of me and wrapping around my stomach so I could get my side. I walk downstairs and go to the kitchen, "what do you want...?" I asked. "Breakfast" I groan, "well what in particular!" I say annoyed, "I don't know! Eggs or something dip shit!" He yelled. "Okay fine!" I started too make eggs for both of us when we finish I take out two plates and give one too my dad, "what are you doing with that one? Give it too me!" He said "this one is mine, I made it for me too eat." I gave him a confused look. He took the plate and just started eating I look away and go too my room too change for school.

I walk into my bathroom and start too work on my best smile, I look at the time and it says "4:06" so I say that I have time and I stand there working on the best smile I can do that look genuine, and if I do it enough people will think it is my genuine smile. I finally get my fake smile down and look at the time "5:15" 'HOLLY CRAP' how long did I spend doing that I gotta go!!

I run out the door, with a half real smile and half fake. "I got this, this school is just practice!" I say too myself running too school.