35

Previously

"Touya" I said out loud as I read it. Than I see Dabi asleep on a chair by the door. I look at another door connected to the room, and it read "Shoto" that's when I realized,

"I'm in the Todoroki house..."

~<Todoroki's POV>~

We were taken to the police station by Aizawa Sensei and were asked a lot of questions, I answered everything I knew and than was checked for injuries, I only had cuts and bruises aside from mild hypothermia because I ended up getting mad and over using my quirk.

I was walking home when I looked up at the house and noticed something.... Touya's bedroom lights are on. No one is allowed in his room sense he left, we don't touch it usually, though I have because my room in connected to his room. I ran in the house getting mad again and ran upstairs and slammed open the door, and my face changed.

I was met with a sleeping Kirishima cleaned and bandages on Touya's bed and two guys asleep on chairs. There was one man who had fading blue hair that was in an fluffy up position, he was rather pale and had a bandage on his nose, he had two little pieces of hair hanging on either side of his head and he looked around Aizawa Sensei, Yamada Sensei, and Kayama Sensei's age, (Aizawa of course, Present Mic and Midnight they are all teachers so they go by name) I look at the other man who was sitting asleep. He had black hair and these weird stitch marks, some under the eyes his chin, hands and from what I could see his neck. He looked familiar to me for some odd reason.

I closed the door behind me confused and walked over to Kirishima, I put my finger under his nose, and let out a sigh of relief, "okay he's still breathing thank all might" I turn and see the guy with black hair open his eyes and that's when I knew.... I know those eyes, that's Touya...

He groaned and looked at me his eyes widening, "Shoto, what are you doing here?" He said standing up. "Oh I don't know maybe because I live here! I should be asking you that, you haven't been back for who knows how long anymore! And than you just show up with some random guy and my friend Kirishima, who is clearly hurt and how is he even here!" I started to get mad, he had left and never told us were he was now he shows up out of nowhere with Kirishima who's technically kidnaped right now, what am I supposed to do?

"Look Shoto, I'm sorry for leaving, but right now I'm not the focus, I got Kirishima out of their, see if that blond kid took him both of them would have been killed, Shigaraki had planned for this and if he left that room nomu's would have swarmed the place, so Kurogiri had taken him to save them! We patched Kirishima up because he was so bad that he couldn't even sit up, we couldn't even call the police because than we would be arrested. So we decided to take him here and fix him up, than we would get one of you guys to find him and call the police" he finished and I was dumbfounded. He was saving them, "why would you get arrested?" I asked and than the poofy haired guy woke up and when he saw me all of the sudden he was consumed in this purple void thing, and that's when I realized it. "Are you a..... Villain Touya?" I asked looking at him.

He sighed looking down, "look I did it to get back at dad- ....Enji.... He would look like a fool with his eldest son as a villain, but I never really wanted this I just did it as revenge..." he said. I couldn't hold myself back anymore...

I stood up and ran over to him hugging him and smiled. "Next time call and tell me I thought there was a robber here" I said and chuckled he hugged me back and than after a little we let go and he said "Kurogiri and I will make sure to keep an eye on him and tell you if anything happens" he ruffled my hair, "stay golden Shoto" •let's see who get that reference, hint:it's not MHA themed• I smiled at him as he disappears in a void. I than take out my phone and call Aizawa Sensei,

"Hello Todoroki what do you want I'm working on finding Kirishima right now" he said annoyed.

"No need, I found him he's right here infront of me asleep peacefully" I said back to my normal monotones voice.

I couldn't hear anything for a second than came a faint "....what" from my lazy teacher. I sigh "look I don't wanna wake him up he clearly hasn't had a good sleep in a while so just come to my house I'm in my brother, Touya's room, so come get him to a proper hospital please" I said getting a little annoyed he wasn't coming already. Than with a quick 'I'll be there' from him the call ended and that's when Kirishima stirred awake.

I looked at him with a smile and he blinked a few times than looked around "w-where's Kurogiri and Dabi?" He asked, "well Kurogiri left with my brother Touya but I don't know a Dabi but I can assume that is his villain name, but don't worry they are okay they just have to leave right now, Aizawa Sensei is on his way to bring you to a real hospital so you can be properly treated" I finished and he nodded.

"Is Bakugo okay? I got taken away and I don't want him to be too worried about me... so can I borrow your phone?" He asked. I nodded "yeah sure but I don't have his number" I said and he smiled a toothy grin "don't worry I know his!" He said and I gave him my phone.

Ring

Ring

Ri- "Who is this! Why the hell are you calling me"

"Hey Bakugo! Sorry it's just me Kirishima! I want you to know I'm okay, I'm calling from Todoroki's phone right now, so I'm safe at his house" Kirishima said with a happy tone.

"... K-Kiri... I'm coming to you right now you better be at Todoroki's house when I get there!!!"