16

Previously

As he walked away I noticed his breath went shaky and when he got too the house he stood there like he didn't want to go in, until I heard a loud voice and I saw his head snap up and he struggled with putting his key in the door, and when he opened the door he was immediately pulled into the house and the door slammed.

"Is he in trouble for something...?" I thought to me self before walking away.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

As I get pulled into my house and the door is closed my dad slaps me across the face. "Didn't I tell you not to bring ANYONE over?!? And what is up with that stupid ass outfit of yours?!?! What are you some Faggot!! Oh wait I forgot you are!" He kicks me in the gut and punches my face, than starts too walk away, "when I see you, you better be out of those ridiculous clothes, or I wont go so easy on you, I'm only not doin to much cause you're a pussy and went to the hospital, so I'll have to do stuff More one the weekends now leave" he said waving me off with his hand. "Oh yeah, but that won't stop me from putting you in your place, and telling you how much of a disgrace you are." He had turned and smirked at me while I was walking up the stairs to my room.

I got in and let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. I look out my window and faintly see Bakugo walking down the street. 'He probably this of me different and won't hang out with me anymore..' ugh shut it brain, I don't need toys stupid thoughts right now brain! I shake my head to try to stop myself from thinking like that, I start mumbling "I have to stay positive, I stay positive, I ha-" my door slams open 'the lock... I didn't lock it, I didn't lock it, I DIDN'T LOCK IT!!' I turned fast and cane face to face with who I thought would be my dad, but when I looked it was a lady, and not a kind looking one, "didn't I say that you should be changed when I see you?!?" I hear my dad yell from the doorway.

I look at her a soon recognize her, her name is 'Karada Ito' she is kinda a scary person, and her quirks is the worst, she can control body fluids, like if she wanted she can meal me puke right now, and she can also use this to hurt you from the inside, she really doesn't like me, she's my dads girlfriend, and well she's cheating on her husband with my dad, and she thinks that I get in the way, and that I know too much. She's pretty tall, but not taller than my dad, and she's a terrible person, she is a snob and a brat, and she used to be rich till her dad cut her off, so now she steals money from me when she comes.

He looks at me and grabs me by my hair and whispers, "hey I never knew you were a fag" in my ear, I could smell the alcohol in her breath. And could tell by her slightly slurred words. She pushes me against my bed and I hid my back pretty hard on the frame, I looked up at her, and this time couldn't hold back my curses, and I let it all out, "I hate you... I hate you so much!" I stood up facing Ito, "you are a brat and a horrible person, you hurt me just because you are an arse who can't flipping deal with that fact that you are cheating on your husband!! And than you come here take money from ME just because mommy and daddy cut you off and I almost feel bad for you! ALMOST, I would feel more bad if you weren't such a brat! And YOU!" I said walking over too my dad. "You don't give a single flying shoot about me!! You beat me up and hurt me, make me clean up my own blood, just because you are so caught up with mom!! Oh and I couldn't forget the fact of how you alway encourage your own son to kill himself and cut himself!! I hate you!!! I don't even know why I still call you dad!! And if I was gone you wouldn't be able to do anything! I do everything around the house!!! You are a terrible person and I ha-" before I finished I could feel myself about to throw up, than I did, and Ito came up behind me and kicked me down, my dad just stood there.

I looked up at him with hate in my eyes, but as fast as my rant went by, so did the anger leave me, because when my dad looked at me, he had an expression I had never seen, it was wore than hate and anger, and I couldn't describe it other than pure intent to hurt and put me in danger. I was filled with fear. As Ito held me there and if I tried to escape she would force me to throw up. And as I was there my da- no that person, he sat there kicking me, punching me, and using his quirk to burn certain parts of my body. I sat there as Ito covered my mouth to stop me from screaming and at one point I bit her, and with my sharp teeth she yelped and pulled my her hand and I could taste blood, I took this opportunity to run and as I started running I couldn't notice the pain I was in because of my adrenaline.

I didn't know where too go, I was walking on the side walk, my nose bleeding, blood all over my sweater, and a black eye, I also ended up coughing up blood. I noticed my vision getting blurry, and when I looked up I realized I was on autopilot and I was infront of UA, I took out my phone shakily and I called Aizawa Sensei, after a few rings he answered with a groan, "what? Why are you calling me I'm sleeping!" He semi-yelled at me "h-help... I-I'm infront of UA, a-and I ca...nt....." and like that I collapsed everything going black, all I could hear was faint yelling from my phone before everything when silent.

'Huh, if I die here it's fine no one would miss me anyway...'