8

^
Ps that's what Ryuji looks like if you were wondering, I drew it so it's bad but shush

~author

Previously

I clean myself up in my room it takes a while but after a lot of bandages I got the wound on my chest too stop bleeding, so I wrapped it, and put a black shirt on over it just in case, than I go downstairs to work on cleaning the mess I made than hear a knock on the door. I open it and somehow immediately recognize her,

"R-.... Ryuji...?"

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I looked at her wide eyed, she was so much older now, she has long black hair that is tied up in a ponytail, but a few strands are out, she has the two different colored eyes like I remember her having, one a super light purple while the other is a red color, I notice huge bags under her eyes and she looks extremely tired, she was also a lot shorter than me, she has sharp teeth like I have and a shirt the is open shoulders that just says 'BOO' on it and she's wearing jeans with little caps on the knees, she also has some goggles on her head.

"I.. u-uh I'm guessing this is the right address..? Cus you know my name and so I'm guessing you're my brother Eijiro?" She asked scratching the back of her neck, just like I do.

I look back and see my dad start too move around waking up, I start too panic a little and I push her aside and walk out of the house closing the door trying not too make noise, I look over and see her about too talk and I cover her mouth. I look at her whispering "yes I'm Eijiro, but it's not safe too come here what are you thinking, you could get hurt, but ugh.. we can talk just not here, climb up that tree threw the window, and don't leave the room, not once, make sure you stay there no matter what you hear, and if you hear walking up the stairs hide under my bed, got it!" I said too her and let go of her mouth, she nods.

I watch as she does what I told her too do, I smile too myself, than walk inside, I look up and see my dad walking over too me, I gulp and grab the towel I was using and continue too clean up the floor when he kicks me, I let out a yelp, "why the fuck were you outside Eijiro?" He said giving me a glare. I say the first thing that comes too mind "o-oh it was a ding dong ditcher, you know when a kid knocks on the door than runs too see the reactions!" I say smiling. He looked at me, "than why were you talkin' to someone?" He barks at me grabbing my hair. I wince in pain and say, "c-cause I caught them, and told them too s-stop doing that" I stuttered out. He gave me a glare and threw me too the ground "get up and clean the mess than go too bed, and cover up the bruises you have"

After a while of cleaning, I finally got it okay, and went upstairs, I close the door behind me locking it. My dad had passed out on the couch and I let out a sigh, "you can come out now" I say, she than crawls out from under my bed, "a-are you okay? Why is dad doing that? From what I remember he was nice to us!" She started not giving me any time to answer her questions, "has this been how it is for you for all these years? Are you okay? Does he always hurt you? Is this just a drunk thing? Why-" I cut her off waving my hands "woah woah woah, okay calm down I can't answer if you don't give me time, but explain why you are here" I say, sitting down on my bed.

She sits with me letting out a sigh, "okay so you remember mom right? Well she wants too see you, I don't know why she just does, and she sent me too get you" I look down and think, "I can't just leave, dad wouldn't let me especially if it's mom, dad would lash out just if I mention her or you" I say too myself. "Wait, but does dad... ya know, hurt you?" She said looking down but her eyes squinted midway threw and she touched my chest and than looked at her hand, I had winced so I didn't see the look on her face when she looked at her hand, "y-you're bleeding!" She gasp showing me her hand, I frowned getting up, "ughhhh I gotta change the bandages, sorry wait a second" I got up and went into the bathroom taking my shirt off and my bandages getting ready too wrap new ones when Ryuji walks in and helps me, she clean up the wound and wraps me up. I give her a smile and she looks away.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there too help.." she said looking down and I see tears fall too the ground, "hey hey hey" I say pulling her into a hug, "it's not your fault, you weren't the one who chose too leave you were taken, so it's not your fault I promise, I would never blame you for this" I say. "Now you should get back home before dad finds out you have been here, so go" I said smiling at her. "B-but-" "I'll be fine I promise" I smile my signature toothy grin at her and she gives me a sad smile.

She hugs me before leaving threw the window, and like that she was gone again. I give out a sad sigh,

"I just have too be 18 and I can leave, 18, I can do this! I know it! Nothing can possibly get worse... right...?"