13

Previously

"Okay okay, now it's someone else's turn to pick an outfit for him and whatever outfit gets the most votes he has too wear the whole night! So this is gonna be outfit one!" She said while taking a picture, but I noticed it wasn't her phone and than I realized, it was Bakugo's phone she took the photo on.

"H-hey!! I didn't ever agree to photos Mina!!" I yelled falling into a ball trying to hide myself.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I look at everyone as I sit on Mina's bed and they start too pick outfits for me, I groan as they all whisper, and I notice, even Bakugo seemed somewhat interested, which was weird. I shrugged and laid down on the bed groaning, "can I just wear my clothes!" I say, and all of them yell "NO!" Than there is a knock at the door, "Kiri go get it!" Mina yells, I roll my eyes and walk over too the door, opening it too see Momo and Jiro. All the sudden I see Jiro snickering and Momo looking away covering her mouth, "don't ask just follow me too Mina's room" I say waking too the room.

Mina turns and hugs them, "guys you made it!!" She says happily, "okay why is Kiri in your clothes Mina??" Jiro says, "ohhhh yeah we are all making outfits for him, wanna join?? We could use your help Momo!" Mina says. 'Oh no this is gonna be a long night if they say-' "Sure we will help!"

They all walk off and and start whispering, until the next thing I know is that I'm being pushed into a closet with a new set of clothes in my arms. I look at them, I look at them, there are galaxy leggings, a pair of black fingerless gloves, a red shirt that has opened shoulders, and a black chocker.

 I look at them, I look at them, there are galaxy leggings, a pair of black fingerless gloves, a red shirt that has opened shoulders, and a black chocker

I look at it, "well at least this has pants" I mumble and then I hear Denki from the other side of the door "I got chu bro!!" He yelled. I chuckled and put it on thinking of a pose than walking out with one hand on the back of my head and the other on my hip. I give my signature grin, and this time Jiro Sero and Mina  were laughing and dying on the ground while Denki and I high fives and dabed cus that's what bro do. Bakugo kept looking away but this time shook his head and was face palming, while Momo was excited cus she loves fashion things.

I did a full spin around and everybody claps while I bow. Than Jiro smiles and gives me an outfit and shoved me in the closet again, 'jeez I might as well come out as gay too all of them at the last outfit!' I think snickering at myself. I than look at the clothes and realized I'm gonna be going full e-boy or e-girl right now. There is a long sleeve black and white striped shirt, with a Twenty One Pilots black shirt to go over it, than they in ripped grey jeans and a belt with chains and stuff, than I see I dropped a chocker that is checkered patterned. "Wow Jiro you really gave me the full look huh?"

 "Wow Jiro you really gave me the full look huh?"