2

Last chapter

She cocked her arm getting ready too punch me I close my eyes waiting for it too happen but it never came. I open my eyes a little too see her hand was caught by an ash blond boy, he looked at her and said,

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I look at him in awe, he has crimson red eyes that seem too be glaring, poofy hair that's an ash blond color, and a mad face. "B-Bakugo! Hi! What are you doing here! Don't you walk that way when you go home!" Tarakai said pointing the other way down the hall. "P-Plus schools over why are you still here!" She stuttered nervously. He made a "tch" sound and asked "what were you gonna do?" He said laced with anger. "O-oh! Nothing! Eji and I are good friends! So I was just joking around with him!" Tarakai said.

He turned and looked at me, I gulped, "is this true?" He said. I look and see Tarakai is about to use her bindings on him while his back is turned and my eyes widen, it's really unmanly too attack when they aren't ready. I push him out of the way, "WHAT THE HELL KID I'M TRYING TO-" his eyes widened as he saw what happened and I yelped getting binded. She glares at me and holds onto the other end of her bindings using them too throw me against the lockers. My head hits them and for a moment everything was in slow motion, and I couldn't hear what was going on, but I did know that the guy was yelling and explosions came out of his hands as I hit the ground. The explosions hit Tarakai and the bindings around me loosen than disappear as she passes out. That's when the guy goes over too me and says something, I than close my eyes drifting unconscious thinking.

"So Bakugo is your name huh?"

~<Bakugo's POV>~

I was walking out of class kinda late cus I had fallen asleep, I grab my stuff when I hear yelling in the halls. 'What now!' I groan and look out expecting too see my classmates arguing but I see this girl, she has blond hair and purple eyes, and a boy with black hair and red eyes. 'Huh I've never seen the guy before maybe he's in a grade lower than I am, but I have seen her, she's a stuck up brat, who's a teachers pet. I than see her pin the bow against the lockers.

"What's going on over there?" I mumbled too myself when I see her yelling than cock back her hand about too punch him, my eyes widen a little, and without thinking my body started moving 'what am I doing?! I would usually walk away when it comes too stuff like this, but I was legit running too help him, what's so special about him???" I think to myself as I grab the girls hand. I say in a pissed voice,

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

She looked at me shocked, hell I was shocked too, but I would be damed if I showed that, she stuttered a bunch of nonsense so I turned too the kid and asked him what was going on, he was silent and looked away from me at the brat, his eyes widened and he pushed me, he fucking pushed me! How could he push me I'm helping him!! I scream "WHAT THE HELL KID I'M TRYING TO-" I cut myself off when I hear him let out a yelp of pain, and my eyes widened, he was getting burned by this weird whip thing that was wrapped around him. He looked like he was in pain, 'is this why he pushed me?' I though, but before I could do anything he got slammed against the lockers and I saw his head start bleeding.

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH!" I get up and let out and explosion from my hand, and hit her in the face with it, she instantly passes out and the light whip around him disappears. I go over too him and poke him "are you okay kid?" I say 'why am I being so nice too him? He's just a useless extra, but why do I feel compelled too help??' I think as I see him black out. I groan and pick him up bringing him to the clinic, I yell at the doc to help him, "oh well this is the second time today he's been here, what happened this time?" He said, "some dumb extra girl did it you can watch the cameras I'm out" I said even though I wanted too stay, "oh well thanks for bringing K-" I walked out the door before he could finish, but only one thing was on my mind.

"What's his name...?"