19

Previously

We all talked and eventually Ehfo turned back and Mina kept trying to scare her to turn her into a cat again, but Ehfo was prepared now. Mina got sad and Ehfo giggled and turned into a fox, making a little yip and Mina's eyes shot open as she hugged the fox.

'Huh I guess we made friends from class 1-C huh' I thought smiling.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

We all sat around at lunch until we had our next class, 'the one with Tarakai' I sigh and walk with Kami and Baku, than I notice Ehfo was walking the same way too, but not Azul, "hey Ehfo! Where is Azul??" I said turning to her and tilting my head, "oh! She has a different class, she has History right now while I have English here" she said smiling and covering her mouth again when she smiled. Ehfo joins us and walks into the class with us but for some reason she stopped, I turn and saw her looking at something, well someone I followed her eyes and see her looking right at this boy from class 1B I think his name is, 'Monoma' and he's right next to Tarakai "hey you comin Ehfo?" I said and she went out of her trance and nodes, walking over but looking down slightly.

We all sit down and than "Oi! Ehfo, come over here you didn't say hi to us!" I hear someone say, I look over and see that Monoma was saying it, I look at her and she has wide eyes and she slowly gets up. I give a concerned look to Kami and Baku, 'that face reminds me of myself in middle school..' I thought, I look over and see the guy wrap his arm around Ehfo and you can see her tense up, than Tarakai grabs her wrist and I can see she's using her quirk, I jolt up and walk over, "hey leave her alone you guys, she's not comfortable with you and your burning her!" I say kind of loud and the adrenaline that I'm feeling masking my pain in my head and chest.

I don't even let them continue and walk away with her, "why didn't you do anything back?!" I said annoyed, "well, cause I don't wanna be like them and hurt people, and my quirk isn't that useful" she said sighing I gave her a look cause I know how that feels, you wanna be better than the people doing that to you, "well that's doesn't mean you can't defend toot self fox face" I hear Bakugo say, and I see Kaminari surprised Bakugo said something, "your being weak if ya don't defend yourself, and your being worse than those people" he said glaring at Monoma and Tarakai. "Plus who's gonna help you?" He said looking back at her, "well Azul usually helps me, she gets super mad at them, and uses her quirk sometimes" I think a little, "oh yeah, what is Azul's quirk?" I said tilting my head and Ehfo's eyes looked like they had sparkles in them.

"Oh my god her quirk is sooooo cool!! Okay so it's called 'Bone Rush' her bones are able to grow and like when she activates her quirk she gets this cool spine thing where her bones like come out, and like with her quirk she will usually grow out her elbow bones and like use them as a weapon, cause they get sharp!" She says waving her hands and stuff. I chuckle "that sounds cool! Oh-" before I could continue, they teacher walked in and we went to our seats.

I look over at Ehfo a few times and see her looking at this one girl, I look at the girl, she has poofy black hair and looked kinda grumpy she keeps on sending notes with this one girl with orange hair, and Ehfo looked at her really dreamily. I chuckle to myself and watch the lesson.

We finish class and Ehfo runs out, when I walk out with Bakugo and Kaminari I see her and Azul run up to one an other and do this weird handshake. I look at Baku and say "hey Bakubro, can we have a handshaaakkkeee???" I say elbowing him. "Only if you wanna get your face blown up!" He says glaring at me. I put my arm around him and smile at him, "welllll I'll get you to do a hand shake with me one time!" I say, we meet up with Mina and Sero and walk to our last class. I yawn and all the sound around me gets tuned out, all I could hear was the ringing in my ears and feel my throbbing head. I stop walking and hold my head.

I can't thing and I let out a groan and as I did I feel two hands on my shoulders, I open my eyes to see ash blond hair in my face, and crimson red eyes looking into mine. I for some reason feel my face start to heat up. Than my ears stop ringing, and I shake my head, "...itty hair?! Are you okay why aren't you talkin?" I hear "o-oh! Sorry I have had a really bad headache all day and it kinda just went bleh right now" I said giving a half smile. "We are bringing you to recovery girl right now" my eyes widen and he starts dragging me to the recovery girl, "no no no! It's okay Bakugo I'm fine reaLLY" I get pushed in the clinic and I see recovery girl come up to me, "second time today eh? What was it this time?" She said.

"What does she mean by second time shitty hair?!" I see Bakugo glare at me and I take a deep breath, "it's uhhh ya know kinda hard to explain, heh" I say scratching the back of my neck nervously, "Well I clearly have time shitty hair! Now what does she mean second time" Bakugo yelled.