20

Previously

my eyes widen and he starts dragging me to the recovery girl, "no no no! It's okay Bakugo I'm fine reaLLY" I get pushed in the clinic and I see recovery girl come up to me, "second time today eh? What was it this time?" She said.

"What does she mean by second time shitty hair?!" I see Bakugo glare at me and I take a deep breath, "it's uhhh ya know kinda hard to explain, heh" I say scratching the back of my neck nervously, "Well I clearly have time shitty hair! Now what does she mean second time" Bakugo yelled.

~<Kirishima's POV>~

I let out a sigh and think for a second. I take a breath and was about to say something when Aizawa came in, "Kirishima, I heard you were in here, I need to talk to you if it's possible" he said, than looked at Bakugo, "alone Bakugo, cane you excuse yourself" he said looking at Bakugo, "oh come on! He was about to tell me why he was in here!" Bakugo said slightly louder than a normal talking voice. I see Aizawa Sensei give me a look and I looked away, 'I can't believe I was actually going to tell him, why would I think he would help, the last time I tried... I don't even want to remember that, plus why would he care..' I sink into my thoughts as I feel someone get up from the bed. And when I looked up I saw Aizawa Sensei standing there and Bakugo was gone.

"Kirishima, are you sure you're okay? I just can't help but be suspicious you know, you had been in the hospital and than like the next day you call me asking for help and than pass out over the phone, than when I find you, you are bloodied and passed out, what happened?" He said sitting down, "... it's uhhh well you see I don't live in the best neighborhood, so when I'm walking home and to school, I get jumped a lot, and it's best not to fight back cause than they bring like a huge group and it's just not the best, ya know" I said looking away, 'he wouldn't care, he's just like every other teacher I've had' I think, "than we are going to need someone too walk you to school, you dad could go to school with you or, one of your friends could walk you there?" He said. I look down, "well I'll ask my dad, but he doesn't want people over ya know?" I said scratching my neck.

He let out a sigh, "well look I'll get someone too walk with you, it might be a teach or a friend but, you have to walk with them" he said looking at me and having a glare in his eyes" I nodded but I new that nothing would change I would be stuck with my dad forever, and he wouldn't ever leave me alone. I sigh and get up.

"I'm going home now, but I'll be okay I promise" I said with a big 'fake' smile. I stand up and start to walk out with my backpack. I was about to walk down the hallway when someone grabbed my shoulder. I jump and see Bakugo, "Oi what are you doing? You told me that you would tell me what happened" he says annoyed. "Oh, I'm not in the mood to talk about it, if you want you can call Aizawa Sensei.." I said looking down, and walking away.

'He didn't come after me anyway...'

I walk home and on my way I see some familiar black hair and sharp teeth but there was something different, "hey Ryuji! Why are you here?" I question tilting my head, "well you never called me back after I asked you too meet mom!" I look at her pouting, and see her hair covering half her face. I don't respond and move her hair out of her face, and I see a black eye. "Did mom do this?" I said looking at her, and she looked down, "well... yeah she gets carried away with training me" she said looking away, "okay now I'm definitely coming with you if she's doing that" I said getting mad.

We walk and we get to this really nice neighborhood, and I look around shocked, we go into the really big house and when I get in the whole atmosphere changes it feels like a mild version of my house and less booze smell and more Febreeze. "I'm home mom, and I brought a visitor" Ryuji announces all of the sudden and I hear someone get up, and I see her, my mom.

"Eijiro" ... Eijiro... that's all she says, after so many years, all you have to say is Eijiro?!? "What do you want? Why do you want me here" I said anger laced in every word. "I heard you got into UA, well I need your help, you ended up getting in, some how, but nevertheless, I could use you now" she said grabbing my chin and making me look at her. I feel like I'm about to throw up and not from my dads girlfriend. This women disgusts me. "I'm not doing anything with you, I'm just here to say, don't you dare hurt Ryuji" I said slapping her hand away.

She looks at me, "well sorry, but she's not leaving, because we will find her" she said grinning, and than I look up at her with a confused look, "we...?" She smiled, and then there were guys with these beaks on their face and this one little girl with white hair. The atmosphere changed when they entered, it felt like home, and I didn't like it.

"Meet my friend, Master Overhaul, I hope you can get along with him and his friends" she said smiling creepily at me, I looked down at the little girl, she looked at me with pleading eyes. "Let go of that girl" I said walking closer, and for some reason she shook her head, and this 'Overhaul' guy seemed to lift his glove.

'I'm going to help Ryuji and this girl, I have too'