One hundred fourty three- Destiel

A/N holy shit 2020 has been a nightmare and things have only gotten worse since I last posted. I'm sorry I never update anymore but I have like no motivation. I only have motivation now because of last nights episode (15x18). MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!

I AM BEING SERIOUS. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YESTERDAY'S EPISODE YET, DO NOT READ AHEAD. MY LAST WARNING!!

So yeah, destiel is canon now. I've been waiting for this moment since seventh grade and I'm a senior now. I didn't want it to happen the way that it did, but I actually expected it. Like I literally called it the moment Castiel made that deal with the empty. I'm not gonna lie, I sobbed for over an hour last night to the point where I could not breathe and nearly threw up.

I'm just so devastated that we lost such a treasured character and that he died before Dean could tell him he loved him too. It's so obvious that Dean loved him, but he barely got 30 seconds to process what Cas told him before he was taken away. The way that he was sitting on the floor like that- don't touch me I'm still upset. I'm just really hoping that before the series ends we can see Dean tell him that he loves him too, but the writers hate us so that won't happen :)))

Anyways, I just wanted to get this off my chest because I've been annoying my friends with this all day. This is going to be a sort of au where Dean gets to tell him he loves him back before he gets taken by the empty. And as always, IF YOU DON'T SHIP IT, SKIP IT!

****************

Imagine: after Castiel told Dean the deal he made with the empty and finally told him how he truly felt, he wasn't expecting much in return

Imagine: after Castiel told Dean the deal he made with the empty and finally told him how he truly felt, he wasn't expecting much in return. He knew the empty would come for him shortly after his confession. But instead, Dean got the chance to share his feelings as well. (Strap in boys, this is gonna be a sad one.)

Third person POV

Castiel held tightly to Dean as they moved quickly down the various halls of the bunker. Billie took her time as she walked behind them, her staff held firmly in her hand. She knew she had time. She knew she'd get to them eventually, no matter how hard they tried to run and hide.

Castiel pulled him into a room and shut the door quickly behind him, shooting a fearful glance over his shoulder to Dean. He wasn't doing too hot, and he wasn't sure how much longer his heart would fight the hold Billie had on it.

He sliced his palm open and painted a warding on the door with his blood, watching in satisfaction as it glowed. He turned to Dean who appeared to be feeling at least a little better, his figure standing straighter, clutching his chest in pain.

"Did it work?" Castiel asked worriedly. He nodded breathlessly as Billie began to bang on the door. "She said that wound was killing her. Maybe we can wait her out."