One hundred fourty two- Sam Winchester

A/N I figured I should start off the new decade by updating. This book really blew up in 2019 and I'm so proud of it and I'm so appreciative for all of you who have continued reading and supporting my work, even through my break(s).

***************

Imagine: you and Sam went to hunt a pack of werewolves together

Imagine: you and Sam went to hunt a pack of werewolves together. You managed to kill all but one and that one managed to get you guys separated from each other. As the two of you hid, you called him to make sure he was safe.

Third person POV

(Y/n) ran to an empty room in the large house they were in and locked the door, hiding in a corner as she tried to think up a plan to kill the werewolf, get Sam, and escape. Should be easy enough.

"Shit, shit, shit," she whispered to herself as she pulled out her phone. She clicked on Sam's contact and waited impatiently for him to pick up. When the line clicked, signaling that he answered, a breath she didn't even know she was holding released from her lungs. "Sam? Can you hear me?" She whispered.

"Yeah, I hear you."

"Oh thank god. Listen, I need to know where you are."

"I'm in a supply closet. I don't think he's anywhere near me so I should be able to come get you if you tell me where you are."

"No, don't try to find me. The only supply closet here that I've seen isn't far from the exit. If you can, try to escape and get some extra silver bullets. I'm hiding in an empty room but I'll come find you for backup."

"Fine. Do you know how many more bullets you have left?"

"Not a ton but it's enough. If this son of a bitch shows itself, I'll only need one."

Sam chuckled lightly and poked his head out the door for the closet as (y/n) examined some bruises and scratches painted along her skin. She could only imagine it was even worse on her face. She pushed those thoughts aside as she tried to focus on the case at hand.

"I'm not going to escape; not without you at least. I still have plenty of ammo. I'm going to find him and kill him. He's just a werewolf; we've defeated much worse."

A smile played at the corner of her lips at his words. "Ok. Just stay safe. I'll go find you when I make sure it's clear over here. Stay on the phone so I can hear what's going on on your line."

"Will do."

She could hear the sound of fabric ruffling and she knew his phone was placed in his pocket so his hands were free. Sam opened the door and crept out of the closet, gun held securely in his hand as he slowly walked down the hall. As he turned a corner, the werewolf jumped at him and (y/n) heard the growls and grunts before the line went dead.