One hundred thirty nine- Claire Novak

A/N sorry I just love Claire

**************

Imagine: you and Claire used to be best friends when you were younger

Imagine: you and Claire used to be best friends when you were younger. But, you moved when you were 12 and lost contact. You thought you would never see her again since you became a hunter and moved around. But during a hunt, your paths crossed and you two decided to get food and catch up.

Your POV

I walked into the bar, my fake ID ready as I had to question someone who worked there. As I approached the bar, I noticed a blonde girl who was attempting to flirt with the bartender. I shrugged it off as nothing strange until I sat down a couple seats away from her.

"Listen, no amount of flirting changes the fact that you aren't old enough to be in here. Next time, at least try with the fake ID."

"Please, I have to talk to Jacob!"

The man shook his head. "I don't care what you have to do. Get out or I'll have to call the proper authorities."

"He isn't who you think." She spoke quieter and I perked up. She must be here for the hunt too.

The man rolled his eyes and walked away. "I'll be back in two minutes. If you're still in here I'll get the law involved."

The mystery girl sighed and put her head down. I got up and walked behind her. "You must be new at this."

Her head shot up and she whipped her head around. My eyes widened and I saw hers do the same.

"(Y/n)?"

"Claire? When did you become a hunter?" I whispered the last part so no one else would hear.

"When did you?"

I looked around and got up. "He's gonna come back out in a minute."

She rolled her eyes. "I need to talk to Jacob. He's a vampire."

"Yeah well, now he may know that we're after him." Claire raised an eyebrow. "An underaged girl comes marching in, asking questions about him and saying it's urgent isn't exactly subtle."

The man came back out and let out an exasperated groan. "That's it, I gave you a chance. I'm calling the cops."

"Woah woah woah! Just wait a second." I stepped forward and gave a charming smile. He eyed me suspiciously. "I'm sorry about her. She's my uh little sister's best friend."

"And?"

I sighed. "She's just trying to help." I pulled out my fake ID and handed it to him. He looked it over and looked back at me before hesitantly sliding it over to me.