Forty seven- Dean Winchester

Imagine: Dean when you tell him you were leaving

Imagine: Dean when you tell him you were leaving. It was extremely difficult to but if you didn't a demon would kill him and Sam. You just couldn't let that happen. So you told him you had to leave that night. Dean of course tried to put on his tough act but you loved each other so much it wasn't hard to tell he was in pain. He refused eye contact because if he looked at you he knew he would break and his jaw was clenched trying to hold back his emotions. Tears were definitely shed from both of you that night.

You: "listen Dean. We uh we need to talk. I need to tell you something."

Dean: "ok.... you aren't dumping me are you?"

You: "no it's worse than that. I need to leave."

Dean: "w-what?"

You: "I don't want to believe me it's the last Thing I want. But it's for the best. You just have to trust me on that."

Dean: "how could that possibly be for the best? (Y/n) tell me who is making you do this."

You: "n-no one is making me. It's my own decision."

Dean: "you know you can't lie to me. I can always tell. Now spill."

You: "fine. A demon- knight of hell actually- said that if I didn't leave by tonight that he would get a swarm of demons after you and Sam and kill you guys right in front of me before giving me a slow, painful death. I can't let that happen. Ok? I won't let you guys die on my behalf."

Dean: "it's ok baby. We can figure something out. Just don't leave."

You: "with what time? I have to be gone in 4 hours Dean. I need to go. I love you too much to watch you get ripped to shreds."

Dean: "but-"

You: "no. I have to leave to protect you and Sam. Maybe one day in the future we'll see each other again. I hope so. But I have to do this."

Dean: "......."

You: "babe?"

Dean: "........"

You: "listen I don't want to-"

Dean: "go."

You: "I'm sorry-"

Dean: "just go!"

************

A/N long one