One hundred twenty one- Dean Winchester

A/N I still have another request to do but I was inspired to do this one so sorryyyyy. I was gonna do Sam for this one but there were more gifs for Dean. It's inspired by the song Forever and Always by Parachute so get ready for some tears lmao. If you don't know the song I highly recommend listening to it. It'll really help you understand the chapter

*******************

Imagine: (if you didn't read above it's based off Forever and Always by Parachute

Imagine: (if you didn't read above it's based off Forever and Always by Parachute. You should listen to it for more effect) you were waiting at the bunker for Sam and Dean to get back from their latest hunt. You already finished making the welcoming dinner when suddenly your phone rang. It was Sam and he said something happened, making your world crash down on you and you rushed to the hospital.

Your POV

I sighed as I put a burger on each plate. "Where the hell are they? They should be here by now." I whispered. Sam and Dean said they would be back in two hours about three hours ago. I was really worried as I haven't gotten any calls yet.

You're overreacting again (y/n). They're fine. They have to be.

I ate a fry and checked my phone for the fiftieth time that night. I put it down and picked it up again a moment later when suddenly Sam's number lit up my screen. I sighed in relief and answered.

"Thank god Sammy. I was worried out of my mind. Are you almost home?" I said, calming down my racing heart. "Um ye-yeah. About that. (Y/n) something happened. It's Dean." My heart stopped. "What the hell do you mean?" I asked, my voice coming out no louder than a whisper.

"I'll text you the address of the hospital we're at. We were leaving to come back and we thought we killed the last vamp but we didn't. He snuck up on Dean and got him really bad. The vamp is dead now but Dean is really hurt." His words were starting to morph together in my brain as it felt like my world was imploding.

"Ok...." I whispered before hanging up. I put my phone down and stared at a single spot on the counter, a strand of my (y/h/c) hair falling into my face. He can't die. He can't. Not after what happened just three months ago.

(Flashback)

I held onto Dean's hand, slightly swinging it as we walked together along a lake. We had just completed a hunt together and as a celebration, he decided to take me out on a date.

We just got some pie at the local bakery and now we're just walking along the lake, the path lights and lights of the town around us reflecting on the water. It was beautiful. We don't get to experience moments like this very often.

I sighed blissfully and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Everything alright?" He asked. He seemed almost nervous and I looked up at him. "Of course! Tonight is perfect. We don't get many nights like this." I grinned and he sighed in relief.