One hundred sixteen- Dean Winchester

A/N merry Christmas guys! This is a hella festive chapter so I hope you enjoy. Also we have 666 comments on this story so that's pretty cool 😂 (I know I blocked out around it but that's because I'm working on like 15 other stories and they're not meant to be shared yet) oh and I changed my username

**********************

Imagine: you knew that Sam and Dean weren't going to get festive for Christmas and you wanted to change that

Imagine: you knew that Sam and Dean weren't going to get festive for Christmas and you wanted to change that. Do you bought them gifts and while they fell asleep you put up a bunch of decorations. You swore that this year would be their best Christmas ever.

You: "MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS! WAKEY WAKEY! WAKE THE HELL UP YOU LAZY BUMS!"

Dean: "babe it's 6:00 in the morning. Let us sleep."

You: "no can do Dean-o. It's Christmas so get your ass up."

Sam: *yawning* "we don't really do Christmas."

You: "obviously. So I did Christmas for you. Come on!"

Sam and Dean: *groans but follows you out to see a bunch of Christmas decorations around*

Sam: "woah (y/n). Did you do all this?"

You: "yep! Now for you presents."

You: *grabs the two gifts under the tree*

Sam: *opens his first to reveal the book he was waiting to read*

Sam: "awww you shouldn't have! I didn't get you anything."

You: "that's ok. Your turn Dean!"

Dean: *reluctantly opens up his to reveal a dog tag made of silver with your initials on the front and his on the back*

Dean: "this is great.... thank you (y/n). I-I actually got something for you too."

You: "oh no you didn't have to."

Dean: *ignores you and gets your gift*

You: *opens it up to find a locket with a picture of you and Dean when you first met*

Dean: "if you don't like it you can return it...."

You: *tearing up* "I love it. Thank you."

Sam: "this is already the best Christmas. Thank you (y/n)."

You: "it's not over yet. Meet me in the kitchen and we'll bake some cookies."

Dean: *grabs your arm when Sam leaves and puts the mistletoe over your heads*

You: "oh you sly dog"

You and Dean: *share a short kiss*

******************

A/N yikes that was a very long chapter but I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all enjoy your Christmas if you celebrate it. I got a supernatural phone case so I'm super hyped about that!