Sixty two- Adam

A/N I was trying to think of someone I haven't done yet and I was thinking woah what about Michael but then I thought WAIT lets do Adam instead. I mean he got locked in the cage it's the least I can do...

***********

Imagine: Adam was missing for months

Imagine: Adam was missing for months. You, his girlfriend, had no idea that he died. When the angels brought him back to be Michael's vessel, he had a lot of time to think before he went back home. What was he going to do? I mean he already agreed to being Michael's vessel but what about you? He knew he had a slim chance at winning this battle, that half the planet would fry. How would he manage to be with the love of his life? He finally decided he needed to make sure you would be protected at all costs. So he called down Zachariah to add to the deal.

Adam: "Zachariah!"

Zachariah: *appears* "yes what can I do for you Adam?"

Adam: "if I'm going into war for you guys, you need to do something for me. You need to make sure (y/n) (y/l/n) and her family stays protected."

Zachariah: "why? One little family? What's so special about them?"

Adam: *shifts and begins to glare*

Zachariah: "oh I see. It's the girl. You're in love with her and just want her safe. Well I don't have time to try to protect this one girl and her little family. There's more important issues at hand."

Adam: "fine. Then I won't be Michael's vessel."

Zachariah: "I'm afraid you don't have a choice. It's either this or you're back in the ground."

Adam: "you said I was your only chance. You lose me, you lose the war. I think it's easiest to protect (y/n) and her family, don't you agree?"

Zachariah: "you've got quite a bit of edge to you, just like your brothers. Ugh fine I'll protect your precious little humans. But you can't back out now."

Adam: "wouldn't dream of it."

*************

A/N Idk I kinda like this one? You're probably wondering why that gif because it doesn't really go with the dialogue but it's supposed to be him trying to think about ways to save you, before he calls down Zachariah.