Ninety nine- Mark Pellegrino

A/N yassss ya girl got another request from the lovely @Wolfie_Drop so sit back and enjoy folks because I am actually pretty excited for this

*************

Imagine: Tessaly was a new actress playing Mark's love interest on the show

Imagine: Tessaly was a new actress playing Mark's love interest on the show. She was supposed to be Sam and Dean's hunting buddy until Lucifer took her away and ended up falling for her on the show. Mark and Tessaly (or Nessie) clicked right away and became the best friends who messed with each other and spent a lot of time together. But a month or so later, they started catching feelings off camera too.

Tessaly's POV

I walked up the set, feeling nervous as hell for my new role. I played Lucifer's love interest named Kennedy Philips and I was even more nervous because I already had a crush on Mark.

What if he hates me? What if he sees my face and throws up? Oh god. Maybe I can run away to Australia. Change my name and buy a wig. No one will ever know.

My thoughts were interrupted by my name being called. I turned around and saw one of the makeup artists. Well assuming she was a makeup artist considering she was holding a couple makeup brushes.

"Are you Tessaly?" She asked. "That's me." I said with a smile. She grinned and grabbed my arm, pulling me into the makeup trailer. "Alright so you're playing Lucifer's love interest. Excited?" She asked, examining my face.

I shrugged, trying not to show all my nerves. "I'm a little nervous." "Oh don't be! You'll do great I'm sure they'll all love you. They're great guys. Ok so I'm going to do a more natural look because hunters typically don't care too much about their makeup."

She started applying my makeup and about a half hour later, I looked in the mirror to see my face looking flawless. I turned to her with my mouth dropped. "Teach me your ways." She laughed. "Can't do that or else I'd lose my job." She winked and excused me to go. "Hair is on the other side of the trailer so she'll see you."

I walked over and we also made some small talk while she put my hair into a high ponytail and curled the ends. "Alright you're all set. Wardrobe is in the next trailer." She said with a smile. I thanked her and walked out, bumping into someone on the way.

I looked up and saw the one and only Mark Pellegrino. "Sorry about that." I said, trying to keep my voice steady. He laughed. "Don't worry about it. You must be my love interest Tessaly?" He asked. "Yep. But you can call me Nessie. That's the nickname my friends gave me." "Nessie. I like it. Well I'll see you around." He said giving me a wink before going into the makeup trailer.

I felt a blush creep up my cheeks as I made my way to the wardrobe trailer. He was just being friendly. That's it. I sighed and walked in.