Seventy five- Castiel

A/N sorry for not posting yesterday. It was a busy day and today is gonna be pretty busy too. It is currently 3:30 in the morning but I wanna work on this in case I don't have time you know during the actual day. I'm gonna try a different type of style for this and we'll see if I like it and most importantly if you like it. (Please let me know)

******************

Imagine: Castiel talking to Sam and Dean about going back to the bunker to see you

Imagine: Castiel talking to Sam and Dean about going back to the bunker to see you. They didn't think it was a good idea after what happened between you two.

Third Person P.O.V

Castiel greeted the Winchesters who were slightly hesitant about meeting up with him. After how things went down with you and him, it affected them too as you're like their sister.

"Hello Dean. Sam. Thank you for agreeing to meet." He said in his deep and raspy voice. "Listen Cas, can we make this quick? (Y/n) doesn't know we're here and if she found out-" Dean got cut off by Cas speaking. "She would feel betrayed by you too. Understood. I suppose I should get straight to the point. I would like to go back to the bunker."

Sam and Dean shared a look, both sharing the same thoughts. "That's really not a good idea." Sam said, looking down at his feet. "But-" "no. We're sorry but you hurt her. We had to listen to her sobs and watch as she fell apart. If you go back to the bunker-" Dean stopped talking and let out a dry chuckle while shaking his head. "All hell would break loose." Sam finished.

Castiel could feel the tears brimming his eyes. "Please I have to go back." He pleaded. The brothers shook their heads, starting to get frustrated at the angel.

"You can't. Ok? You just can't! We are protective over her because of guys who do things like what you did. The way you didn't even bat an eye about leaving her. I mean who does that? You made her fall in love with you only for you to just tell her it was over. No explanation. Nothing. You just disappeared and left her to cry." Dean snapped.

Castiel was beginning to feel angry now too. "This hurt me too! I did it because the angels disapproved of our relationship! They were going to kill her if I didn't break things off and I couldn't stand being around her longer than I had to. She's the first human that I have ever felt these emotions for. So please. After all that pain that I caused... I have to come back to make things right. Please."

Sam and Dean shared a look, having a brotherly mental conversation, debating on whether or not to let him back.

"You really hurt her...." Sam started. Dean shook his head and placed his hand behind his neck before looking back at Castiel. "But you also made her the happiest she's been in awhile during those three months. She's just getting over you man. But I guess we can let you back. On one condition."

Castiel nodded gratefully. "Anything." He spoke, hope full in his voice and face. "You have twenty minutes. And if she says she wants you gone before then, you gotta go. She's probably going to say she doesn't want to see you a lot but try to get her to listen to you. If she still says no after you explain, that's it. I can't handle seeing (y/n) going through any more pain. So please clean up your mess." Sam spoke.

Castiel nodded his head, understanding. "I will try my hardest to make things right between us. I don't know what I would do if I lost her forever." He said. The brothers and the angel walked towards the impala, getting ready to face you. Everyone was worried about the outcome.