One hundred seventeen- Sam Winchester

A/N I had another request but I wanted to do this before I forget. So I'm so sorry to the person who made the request I promise it'll be next.

********************

Imagine: you were very salty at Sam because he seemed to be giving a bunch of attention to a fellow hunter- a girl hunter

Imagine: you were very salty at Sam because he seemed to be giving a bunch of attention to a fellow hunter- a girl hunter. You, Sam, and Dean were helping her out and Sam and her kept bonding. It was annoying you. Once Sam figured out that you were jealous, he started to amusedly laugh.(like in the gif obviously other wise I wouldn't have added that gif)

Your POV

I watched from the bed as they were looking at the laptop by the window. The hunter- Alice- was giggling at a joke that Sam told while he chuckled. He was leaned over her shoulder to look at the screen better and it made my stomach churn.

I was absentmindedly picking at the takeout noodles in my hand as I watched them, my stare cold. He was my boyfriend not hers. Yet it seems like since we got here, he's only been giving attention to her.

"You alright (y/n)?" My head snapped to Dean who sat down beside me. "Peachy." I mumbled as I took a bite of my noodles. He chuckled and wrapped a comforting arm around me. "Awww. You're jealous." He said, quietly enough so only we could hear.

I punched him lightly with slightly pink cheeks. "I'm not." "Yeah ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night. But you should know that you have nothing to worry about. He loves you." He said before giving me a light pat on the shoulder and grabbing a beer. He sat back on the other bed and grabbed his noodles. I turned my head to watch Sam and Alice again.

Stop doing this to yourself. He loves you. Just stop watching.

I tore my eyes away and tried to focus on my food. I heard Sam whisper something to her and she burst into another fit of laughter. I've had enough. I put my food down and stormed out of the room, the door slamming a bit.

I took off down the steps of the motel and started walking out of the parking lot. I needed a walk to clear my head. But I didn't get far before a strong hand grabbed my shoulder. It was gentle but firm and I knew it was Sam's.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong? You just stormed out out of no where." I turned to look at him. He had confusion and worry written all over his face. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." I lied. I went to turn away again but he gingerly grabbed my hand.

"No I know you (y/n). You can't lie to me. What is it babe?" He grabbed my chin and made me look him in the eyes. I melted like I always do for a second until I remembered how close he was to Alice.

I hit his hand away and took a step back, jealousy and hurt filling my body again. "Don't worry about me. Why don't you just go back upstairs to Alice." I said with a small eye roll.

He looked at me confused before recognition hit him. He smiled, amusement glimmering in his eyes, letting a laugh out as well. "There's nothing going on between me and Alice." He said. I scoffed.

"It sure doesn't seem like it. You guys have been practically inseparable since we've gotten here and you've barely looked my way. You're treating her more like a girlfriend than me. Why don't you just go be with her instead." I said, turning away. He let out another small chuckle and I turned to him again, beginning to get frustrated.

"Why are you laughing? What's so funny?" He just shook his head and pulled me into him. He had his arms wrapped tightly around me but I left my arms stubbornly by my side. He sighed. "This is where you hug me back." He said. "You can go hug Alice." I muttered into his chest.

He laughed again and I could feel his chest vibrate. He pulled me over to a bench that was outside of the motel and sat me onto his lap. He put his head into the crook of my neck and I fought the urge to smile.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. And I will continue to say this until you realize it." He muttered into my neck. His lips and breath tickled my neck causing me to laugh. I could feel him smile into my neck and he pulled away.

"There's the laugh I love." He smiled at me and I found myself smiling back. I wrapped my arm around his neck and let my head rest on his shoulder.

"I love you (y/n). You're the only girl for me. And I will tell you as many times as it takes for you to remember that." I turn my head to face him. "Maybe one more time?" I tease. He rolls his eyes and chuckles. "You're the only girl for me."

I smile wider and place a kiss on his lips. He kissed back instantly and it was sweet. When we pulled away, we sat there on the bench and watched the traffic go by as the sun began to set.

After a couple minutes, he stood up and held his hand out to take. I grasped it and we started for the stairs, walking at a comfortable pace. "As long as Alice doesn't get to do this with you, I'll be ok." I joke. He lets out another beautiful laugh that I could hear forever. "She won't." He said before we walked back into the room.

*******************

A/N not bad for it being one in the morning. I thought this was pretty sweet man