One hundred fourteen- J2M

A/N ok so a few things. One, can we all agree that waffles are better than pancakes? Two, this is a request for @Spn_kyria. Three, I see I have 100k views and THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS I CANT ❤️️❤️️

*****************

Imagine: young Kyria is only eight years old when she finally got to meet the actors of her favorite show

Imagine: young Kyria is only eight years old when she finally got to meet the actors of her favorite show. She asked them what their favorite episode was and they thought she was adorable. When they asked her the same question she got way into detail and it was adorable.

Kyria: "hi my name is Kyria and I'm eight! Uh I was just wondering what your favorite episode was?"

Misha: "awwww. Well mine was probably The French Mistake. What about yours Jensen?"

Jensen: "mine would definitely have to be Death's Door when bobby died."

Jared: "I liked The French Mistake as well. What was your favorite episode sweetie?"

Kyria: "I really really really liked the one where Dean lost his memory and he kept forgetting everything. It was so funny! Like how he called the lamp a light stick. Even I'm smart enough to know that! And when he rode the bull it was so funny."

Crowd: *awws and laughs*

Misha: "that's great sweetie."

Jared: "thank you for the question sweetheart!"

Kyria: "you're welcome!"

*****************

A/N If net neutrality gets taken away (which hopefully it won't because there's a lot of people against it) I wanna say goodbye and I love you all so much! Thanks for reading this and it's been fun writing. Hopefully this isn't a goodbye chapter and the government makes the right choice but just incase.